corner corner Four LINDA GILLARD novels for book rays

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Four LINDA GILLARD novels for book rays

Hello all, I haven't done a book ray for ages but I have four lovely Linda Gillard novels sent to me by the author to share. As I am offering these out in general, I would love if you could pop a comment on my blog post about the books, including your BookCrossing name and any posting restrictions, so I can sort out the lists in one place.

https://librofulltime.wordpress.com/---/acquisitions-and-a-bookcrossing-related-giveaway

If you'd prefer to just post here, of course that's fine, I will just try to coordinate both lists!

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello all, I haven't done a book ray for ages but I have four lovely Linda Gillard novels sent to me by the author to share. As I am offering these out in general, I would love if you could pop a comment on my blog post about the books, including your BookCrossing name and any posting restrictions, so I can sort out the lists in one place.

https://librofulltime.wordpress.com/---/acquisitions-and-a-bookcrossing-related-giveaway/

If you'd prefer to just post here, of course that's fine, I will just try to coordinate both lists!

Hope to hear from some of you soon!
Profile Image
I'm not sure about the blog - I'll try - meanwhile I'm in Switzerland and would really only like to ship domestically or within Europe. Thanks for drawing attention to this author who is new to me.
Profile Image
I've got your comment, that's great. I might send them out in pairs, I'll see!
Profile Image
I've never read this author but they do look very good. I am in the UK and would prefer to post only within Europe (I will send internationally if you are stuck though as they look to be quite light)!
Profile Image
Which one (s) would you like to read?
Profile Image
Sorry that would help wouldn't it! I'd like to read The Trysting Tree and Cauldstone, thanks for offering these :)
Profile Image
"Cauldstane" (I am in Germany and can post internaionally)

I always wanted to read "The House of Silence"... well, now I start with these ones instead :-)

Is the blog a must?

Profile Image
I was trying to keep requests together, however I can coordinate the rays if people only post here or on the blog post (it's not some weird effort to get clicks on my blog, just an easier way to make sure I don't miss anyone out!). It looks like it's only BookCrossers who want to join in anyway.

I'll put you on the lists for these two; I have to read them first so there might be a short delay!
Profile Image
I had never heard from this writer before; however, I would like to read "Cauldstone"... if, as it claims, "it is in the gothic tradition of Daphne du Maurier and Mary Stewart"...
I am in Spain, and can mail internationally...
Thanks for sharing!
Profile Image
Thanks, I will add you to the list!
Profile Image
Thanks, I will add you to the list!

Brilliant! :)
Profile Image
Hello everyone, I am finally sorting out the bookray orders for these, would anyone else like to read them, especially Emotional Geology and Untying the Knot?
Profile Image
I would be interested in readingEmotional Geology. I can post in the UK.
Profile Image
I will add you onto the list, thank you for your interest.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.