corner corner closed/travelling:Bookring with books from an author who's name starts with Y

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

closed/travelling:Bookring with books from an author who's name starts with Y

How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will send two books from authors who's name begins with the letterY, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book from an author who's name begins with the letter Y. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out.
You can put in a book from an author who's first name starts or last name starts with Y. For example: Mary Higgins Clark, can be the author for the M H or C rings.
The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

Note:
These rings won't be open to US BC-members, I always have a lot of trouble find somebody willing to send intl with the high costs. You can always join Iwillrejoices USA version of these rings. Thank you for understanding

participants:
dolp1n
earthcaroleanne
winterbirth
tanamo
greenbadger
catsalive<---books are here
back to rodespringbal

Complete Thread

Profile Image
How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will send two books from authors who's name begins with the letterY, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book from an author who's name begins with the letter Y. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out.
You can put in a book from an author who's first name starts or last name starts with Y. For example: Mary Higgins Clark, can be the author for the M H or C rings.
The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

Note:
These rings won't be open to US BC-members, I always have a lot of trouble find somebody willing to send intl with the high costs. You can always join Iwillrejoices USA version of these rings. Thank you for understanding

participants:
dolp1n
earthcaroleanne
winterbirth
tanamo
greenbadger
catsalive<---books are here
back to rodespringbal
Profile Image

Me please

I prefer to send UK within UK if possible. Thanks.
Profile Image
I'm trying to stay within the UK as well, if possible.
Profile Image
Will post anywhere. Thank you for organising!
Profile Image
all 3 in
Profile Image
so I'm in too and can post to Europe
Profile Image
Thanks!
Profile Image
Profile Image

I'm in

:0)
Profile Image
Profile Image
Profile Image
I saw in your cipher ring that your "author beginning with" rings were finished but I don't remember getting this one. I was keeping a book on one side for it. Just thought I'd ask.
Profile Image
Yes they are. Dolph1n got them over a week ago.
I will pm her, so she can put in the thread which book she took out
Profile Image

Sorry.

Sorry for the delay in reporting. I have taken Revenge by Yoko Ogawa and I've posted two books to the next on the list.
In my defence, I did only receive the second book five days ago.
Profile Image
Arrived today. Unfortunately one of the books is exactly what I was going to put in. I'll have to see if I can get another book, or I'll have to send them both off again.
Profile Image
or you can change your book for the book you would like to put in. So you can wild release the other one.
Profile Image
or you can change your book for the book you would like to put in. So you can wild release the other one.

So I could. I have actually found another book in my TBR with a Y author so I'll see if I get it read. I'm not working next week though so that will cut down on my reading time with no commute but I can't afford to post until payday anyway.
Profile Image
One is a straight swap so I won't mention it here lest I spoil the surprise. But the other is The Easter Parade by Richard Yates.
Profile Image
Posted today
Profile Image
I am taking The Silence of the Sea by Yrsa Sigurdardottir. Will send to tanamo soon.
Profile Image
Sent on to Tanamo.
Profile Image
and I've already read one of them so I have taken "Dragon's Blood" by Jane Yolen. Housebound at the moment due to heavy cold but I'll get the books on the way when I'm fit to venture out to the PO.
Profile Image
get well soon!
Profile Image
to Greenbadger today.
Profile Image
The books arrived yesterday, thank you!

I've chosen The Swallows of Kabul by Yasmin Khadra.
Profile Image
I'm going to hold off posting these on until I hear from catsalive about the W books.
Profile Image
Now on their way to catsalive.
Profile Image
I'm taking Briar Rose by Jane Yolen
http://bookcrossing.com/---/14533775

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.