corner corner Any More Takers??*Traveling* (US Only)Bookring for 2016 Pulitzer Prize for fiction "The Sympathizer" by Viet Thanh Nguyen

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Any More Takers??*Traveling* (US Only)Bookring for 2016 Pulitzer Prize for fiction "The Sympathizer" by Viet Thanh Nguyen

Offer this one for bookring but at this time US only as it is intense and graphic
historical novel (384 pp.) from Vietnamese American professor Viet Thanh Nguyen.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14534903

If interested, please post in forum or message me.

Participants so far:

1. BookBirds
2. erishkigal~~~Book Here~~~
3. valpete

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Offer this one for bookring but at this time US only as it is intense and graphic
historical novel (384 pp.) from Vietnamese American professor Viet Thanh Nguyen.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14534903

If interested, please post in forum or message me.

Participants so far:

1. BookBirds
2. erishkigal~~~Book Here~~~
3. valpete
Profile Image

Yes, I've been meaning to read this because it was included in themorningnews.org's Tournament of Books. I'll join!
Profile Image
If you get more takers and I can be down the list aways~~this is on my list of really-want-to-reads, But I'm going to be superbusy and/or travelling through the summer.
Profile Image
I'd like to join, but would like to be at or near the bottom. So many books, so little time!
Profile Image
Got you down valpete. No worries as this book took me awhile to get through.
Profile Image
Since no more takers I will close this ring and send the book off to BookBirds.
Profile Image
Since no more takers I will close this ring and send the book off to BookBirds.

Book on the way to first participant BookBirds.
Profile Image
Book arrived to BookBirds. If anyone else would be interested I will be happy to add you on.
Profile Image
Looking for more takers for this bookring. If interested PM me or post in forum.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.