corner corner closed/travelling Ring: Starters/Enders-series (Y/A)

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
I've been trying to resist signing up for any more but this does sound good and hopefully as a YA will be a quick read.

Please count me in for all three. Will post anywhere. Thank you!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I've been reading the book "Starters" by Lissa Price and oh yes, it is a beautiful read.
"HER WORLD IS CHANGED FOREVER

Callie lost her parents when the Spore Wars wiped out everyone between the ages of twenty and sixty. She and her little brother, Tyler, go on the run, living as squatters with their friend Michael and fighting off renegades who would kill them for a cookie. Callie's only hope is Prime Destinations, a disturbing place in Beverly Hills run by a mysterious figure known as the Old Man."

You have the "starters" and the second book "enders" and an other book that will be published this year.
There are also a few books in between (portrait of a starter,...) but these books are not open for this ring.

Who wants in? You can be in for the starters or for the enders or both....
If the third book is published, I will ring that one aswell so you can already sign up for the third of the series

Starters
Florence71 (EU)
Penelopewanders (EU)
Clairby11xxx (UK/EU)
Caroline-m (UK)
Poodlesister (UK/EU)
Greenbadger (Intl)
Lamilla (EU)

Enders
Florence71 (EU)
Penelopewanders (EU)
Clairby11xxx (UK/EU)
Caroline-m (UK)
Poodlesister (UK/EU)
Greenbadger (Intl)
Lamilla (EU)

Third in serie (yet to be published)
Florence71 (EU)
Clairby11xxx (UK/EU)
Caroline-m (UK)
Poodlesister (UK/EU)
Greenbadger (Intl)
Lamilla (EU)
Profile Image
for both
I'm in Belarus and prefer to ship Europe
Profile Image
you are in
Profile Image
Profile Image
Thanks for the PM I always find it hard to resist a YA! Sign me up, I am in the UK, prefer UK post but will ship to Europe if necessary :)
Profile Image

Me too !

But not hurry at all ! Unfortunately, I can post only in Europe. Thanks rodespringbal for the PM.
Profile Image
thanks for joining
Profile Image
I've been trying to resist signing up for any more but this does sound good and hopefully as a YA will be a quick read.

Please count me in for all three. Will post anywhere. Thank you!
Profile Image
okidoki, thanks again for that shipping intl. I hope this way other BC-members from other countries or even the UK, who like UK-shipping, can/will join. :-)
Profile Image
hopefully as a YA will be a quick read.

I needed two days and that was only because I was stalling the last 30 pages not willing to finish because "enders" didn't arrive... still 4 more days till enders will be finally here
Profile Image
Thanks for the heads up Rodespringbal, I'd love to join in - UK posting please :)
Profile Image
Like Clairby11xxx prefer UK but can do EU if needed.
Profile Image
Profile Image
I'm up for both. I'm in Switzerland, but would like Swiss or European shipping only please. Thanks for drawing attention to this.
Profile Image
the books are on their way
Profile Image
Received this morning, thanks Rodespringbal !

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.