corner corner closed/home:Bookring with books from an author who's name starts with V

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

closed/home:Bookring with books from an author who's name starts with V

How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will send two books from authors who's name begins with the letter V, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book from an author who's name begins with the letter V. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out.
You can put in a book from an author who's first name starts or last name starts with V. For example: Mary Higgins Clark, can be the author for the M H or C rings.
The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

Note:
These rings won't be open to US BC-members, I always have a lot of trouble find somebody willing to send intl with the high costs. You can always join Iwillrejoices USA version of these rings. Thank you for understanding

participants:
Tanamo
Earthcaroleanne
winterbirth
dolp1n
greenbadger
Catsalive

Complete Thread

Profile Image
How it works:
**Please PM me if you want to join**

I will send two books from authors who's name begins with the letter V, to the first person on the list. That person takes one of those books and replaces that book with an other book from an author who's name begins with the letter V. Then that person will send those two books to the next person on the list and so on. Please tell on this thread only which book you took out.
You can put in a book from an author who's first name starts or last name starts with V. For example: Mary Higgins Clark, can be the author for the M H or C rings.
The books are a surprise. Do not tell what book you are sending.

EXTRA rule after some debate: please only send 2 books to the next participant. You are still allowed to take 2 books and replace them by 2 of your own but only 2.

Note:
These rings won't be open to US BC-members, I always have a lot of trouble find somebody willing to send intl with the high costs. You can always join Iwillrejoices USA version of these rings. Thank you for understanding

participants:
Tanamo
Earthcaroleanne
winterbirth
dolp1n
greenbadger
Catsalive
Profile Image

Me Please

I'm in again
Profile Image
you are in
Profile Image
I think I have a book ready for this. Better get reading my U book soon though.
Profile Image
Yes, I'm going to get to the end of this alphabet.
Profile Image
:-)
Profile Image
Thankyou!
Profile Image
Thank you for organising again.
Profile Image

Me please

Prefer to post UK only. Thank you.
Profile Image

all in

Profile Image

bump

Profile Image
I've taken out Act of Treason by Vince Flynn for my other half and put in my replacement. Will get it on its way to the next reader soon.
Profile Image
Arrived back at work from the convention to find these waiting for me. I've still to decide which one I want.
Profile Image
Taking A Recent Martyr by Valerie Martin.
Profile Image
I have already read one of them so I am taking 'Under the Never Sky' by Veronica Ross.
Profile Image
Not sure what I am taking out yet.
Profile Image
I'm taking out The Return by Victoria Hislop.
Profile Image
I'm taking out The Passion of Artemisia by Susan Vreeland. Thank you!
Profile Image
Now travelling to catsalive.
Profile Image
I'm taking Oxford Letters by Veronica Stallwood
http://bookcrossing.com/---/8118285
Profile Image
to rodespringbal.
Profile Image
I've got:
Heart song by Virginia Andrews
and
A vision of murder by Victoria Laurie

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.