corner corner BRAY INTL The women who went to bed for a year NOW TRAVELLING. STILL OPEN

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

BRAY INTL The women who went to bed for a year NOW TRAVELLING. STILL OPEN

There was a bit of confusion witne the original book Ray wich resulted in me accidentally wild releasing the original Ray into the wild.

Mainly due to the Ray partisipant list not being updated when the book was sent to me and no note saying the Ray was supposed to be continued.

I was made aware of this on Friday by another bookcrosser on the Ray asking where the book was. Going back to a previous statement the participant list not being updated.

So I have a spare copy coming to me on Amazon which hopefully will be with me by Wednesday. So am wanting to know if any one else wants to be added on to the list of participants :)

Apologise again go other members of the Ray hope you all got my message

Partisipants
Kiki66- Germany- international shipping
Jemmaj-UK- EU/uk shipping is here STALLED
daffodil-2 - UK- UK shipping only
Cassandra2020- UK- Prefers UK shipping
K-line-Sweden- international shipping
Basikilos-USA- international shipping
tohweiee- Malaysia - South East Asia shipping preferred but can send internationally if needed

Complete Thread

Profile Image
There was a bit of confusion witne the original book Ray wich resulted in me accidentally wild releasing the original Ray into the wild.

Mainly due to the Ray partisipant list not being updated when the book was sent to me and no note saying the Ray was supposed to be continued.

I was made aware of this on Friday by another bookcrosser on the Ray asking where the book was. Going back to a previous statement the participant list not being updated.

So I have a spare copy coming to me on Amazon which hopefully will be with me by Wednesday. So am wanting to know if any one else wants to be added on to the list of participants :)

Apologise again go other members of the Ray hope you all got my message

Partisipants
Kiki66- Germany- international shipping
Jemmaj-UK- EU/uk shipping is here STALLED
daffodil-2 - UK- UK shipping only
Cassandra2020- UK- Prefers UK shipping
tohweiee- Malaysia - South East Asia shipping preferred but can send internationally if needed

Profile Image

Bump

Bump
Profile Image
Please count me in as long as I can ship to UK only-thanks.
Profile Image
I'd love to join. International postage is ok for me.
Profile Image

Thanks-

will look forward to reading the book in due course. Have read lots by this author.
Profile Image

Bump

bump
Profile Image
If you're going ahead with re-starting, please can I join again? Pref UK postage, but ok with EU if needed.

thanks
Profile Image
Yeah of course, that's a coincidence I was just about to email you about it
Profile Image

Bump

Bump any other sign ups
Profile Image
Still looking for more readers
Profile Image
I'd love to join. International postage is ok for me.
Profile Image
I'd like to join. I'm in the U.S. and can post anywhere.
Profile Image
Your also in
Profile Image

Bump

Profile Image
Hello,

I'd like to be added into the list of participants if that's still possible.

I'm in Malaysia, and willing to post international if need be, although my preference would be South East Asia.

Thanks!
Profile Image
Of course you can be added
Profile Image
Profile Image
Your welcome
Profile Image

Bump

Bump
Profile Image

UPDATE

This book has been stalled by JEMMAJ she seems to have gone AWOL. However my twin sister had a copy of this book luckily so I have had a re organise the line up. Will try and get this moving again soon
Profile Image
new line up
Daffodil-2 - UK- UK SHIPPING ONLY
cassandra2020- UK- Prefers UK shipping - EU shipping if needed
Profile Image
Looking forward to receive, read and release the third book in the ray. As we say in Sweden "Tredje gången gillt" (Third time it will work).

Profile Image
Looking forward to receive, read and release the third book in the ray. As we say in Sweden "Tredje gången gillt" (Third time it will work).

In Dutch 'Drie keer is scheepsrecht.'
In English 'Third time's a charm.'

Funny, language.
Profile Image

In Dutch 'Drie keer is scheepsrecht.'
In English 'Third time's a charm.'

Funny, language.
Profile Image
Moving again 3rd time lucky
Profile Image
The book arrived safely in Sweden today, however there was a massive ripe in the envelope, but the book was fine!
Profile Image
Now I've read the book and it is ready to travel on. Just waiting Basikilos to give me her adress.
Profile Image
I've tryed emailing her aswell. If you do t get a response then move on to the person under her
Profile Image
I have got an e-mail and she want's to skipp out. So I will contact next in line.
Profile Image
Ok dokie thanks for the heads up
Profile Image
The book is now on its way to tohweiee and Malaysia.
Profile Image
I've had PM's from both tohweiee & daffodil-2 saying I'm next in the list. Are there two books circulating?
Profile Image
There are 2 or maybe 3 copies circulating. Will await the one from tohweiee and let daffodil-2 find a new recipient.
Profile Image
I'll be posting it off today Cassandra2020. Hope it doesn't take too long to reach you. Happy reading!
Profile Image
Thank you!
Profile Image
Thanks to all for making it possible!
Profile Image
If so, what would you like me to do with the book now? Maybe kick off another ray?

Let me know (will PM Abi too).
Profile Image
Do what ever you want to do with it :) maybe wild release
Profile Image
Will do - thanks :-)
Profile Image
...here:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/518438

If anyone is interested, follow the link

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.