corner corner Int Bookring - The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Int Bookring - The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry

I'm 5o pages from finishing the book and thought I'd offer it up here to see if there are any interested readers.

Here is the link to the book:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/12191450

About the Book:
When Harold Fry nips out one morning to post a letter, leaving his wife hovering upstairs, he has no idea that he is about to walk from one end of the country to the other. He has no hiking boots or map, let alone a compass, waterproof or mobile phone. All he knows is that he must keep walking to save someone else's life.

If you'd like to read this book, please post below with information of where you are located, and whether you are happy to post international, or within your own country only.

Participants:
Billbooks Australia
Catsalive Australia
Spoiledrotten USA

Complete Thread

Profile Image

I'm 5o pages from finishing the book and thought I'd offer it up here to see if there are any interested readers.

Here is the link to the book:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/12191450/

About the Book:
When Harold Fry nips out one morning to post a letter, leaving his wife hovering upstairs, he has no idea that he is about to walk from one end of the country to the other. He has no hiking boots or map, let alone a compass, waterproof or mobile phone. All he knows is that he must keep walking to save someone else's life.

If you'd like to read this book, please post below with information of where you are located, and whether you are happy to post international, or within your own country only.

Participants:
Billbooks Australia
Catsalive Australia
Spoiledrotten USA
Profile Image
I have heard some very good things about this book and would like to join. US Shipping only please. Thanks!
Profile Image

Yes please

In Melbourne Australia can post internationally
Profile Image
I can post int'l if necessary.
Profile Image

Added

I've sent Billbooks a Pm

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.