corner corner New Ray - Orphan Train

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

New Ray - Orphan Train

by Christina Baker Kline. The story of a young Irish immigran, Vivian Dale, sent by an orphan train from New York to the farmlands of the mid-West. Running parallel is the story of Molly Ayer, an unfortunate foster teenager, who helps Vivian sort through her keepsakes and possessions. Therein lie many tales.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/12452720?...

OK...we're ready to roll with this one.

Here's the order:

1. Billbooks, AU
2. Florence71, FR
3. Abi-Gibby, UK
4. Icila, FR
5. Imawinn2, US
6. Hyphen8, US
7. Aberpeter, US
8. Minesayn, US

Enjoy!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
by Christina Baker Kline. The story of a young Irish immigran, Vivian Dale, sent by an orphan train from New York to the farmlands of the mid-West. Running parallel is the story of Molly Ayer, an unfortunate foster teenager, who helps Vivian sort through her keepsakes and possessions. Therein lie many tales.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/12452720?...

OK...we're ready to roll with this one.

Here's the order:

1. Billbooks, AU
2. Florence71, FR
3. Abi-Gibby, UK
4. Icila, FR
5. Imawinn2, US
6. Hyphen8, US
7. Aberpeter, US
8. Minesayn, US

Enjoy!
Profile Image
Please can I join, from uk and can ship any where, currently in Australia travelling not due back till mark so if poss can I be further down the list cheers
Profile Image
Yes, of course, you'll be on the list. Thanks for joining.
Profile Image
In France, I can mail anywhere.
Profile Image
Glad to have you in this Ring.
Profile Image

Yes please

In Australia can post anywhere
Profile Image
I'll add you to the list. Thanks for joining.
Profile Image
Not long ago, I put this title on my "I want to read" list. Thanks for offering it valpete! I'm in Wisconsin and would prefer to mail in the US if possible.
Profile Image
Yes, it's a good book. People in my book discussion group loved it. I'll add your name.
Profile Image
US mailing preferred. Is your copy a paperback? Any idea how much it weighs so we can plan postage costs?
Profile Image
Thanks, hyphen8, you're in. It's a small trade paperback approximately 300 pages.
Profile Image
I'm in France, so I prefer european mailing preferred due expensive costs. Thanks.
Profile Image
I'll add your name, Florence71. Thanks for joining.
Profile Image
I sent a PM to the next person after me, Abi-Gibby tells me she passes on because she has many rings / rays for the moment, so the book continues in France with Icila. I send it a PM for her adress.
Profile Image
I live in the US.

Thank you.
Profile Image
I'm in Switzerland... no rush at all, really. If European shipping doesn't work, please don't include me.
Profile Image
I'm in Switzerland... no rush at all, really. If European shipping doesn't work, please don't include me.

I could send it to you and get it back for mailing to the US after if you and valpete agree.
Profile Image
If so, not a problem. If it isn't too late, great--I'm in the US and would prefer US shipping. Could do international if ABSOLUTELY necessary.
Profile Image
Sure, no problem, I'll add you to the list.
Profile Image
Book continues his journey in France. I sent it to Icila today.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.