corner corner US Only: Cassette Audiobook bookbox (KateKintail's Earreading Audiobboks on Cassette Bookbox #2) Now Traveling!

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

US Only: Cassette Audiobook bookbox (KateKintail's Earreading Audiobboks on Cassette Bookbox #2) Now Traveling!

I have a Cassette Audiobook Bookbox that was originally sent out by KateKintail. It's time to move it along. I was wondering if there were any folks out there that would be interested in participating if I sent it out as a Bookbox Bookray? It won't be a big box so it will be easy on your mail carrier. It will contain approximately 20-25 assorted cassette audiobooks.

Let me know if this sounds like something you "ear-listeners" would like me to set up.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I have a Cassette Audiobook Bookbox that was originally sent out by KateKintail. It's time to move it along. I was wondering if there were any folks out there that would be interested in participating if I sent it out as a Bookbox Bookray? It won't be a big box so it will be easy on your mail carrier. It will contain approximately 20-25 assorted cassette audiobooks.

Let me know if this sounds like something you "ear-listeners" would like me to set up.
Profile Image
I've got quite a few good cassette books, and they never get chosen on Iwillrejoice's VBB. I'd be happy to have a way to offer them to others who still listen to cassette books. And if that's only you and me, imawinn2, we can just do a big swap together.
Profile Image
... join or contribute (not sure yet). So, I'll be watching this thread, to see if this box happens.

Profile Image
I think I'd like to participate. Details in PM.
Profile Image

It's a go!

Looks like I have some interested parties so I will make this audio bookbox a go. I will change the title of this thread to reflect this change. This will be an Audio Bookbox RAY.

So far I have:

JudySlump612
iwillrejoice
BigJohnLefty
LittleWhiteBird

It will be a little bit before I send the box off. Thinking around the first week of November so folks can do some last minute listening to build up their trading stock. If you know of any other BCers that might like to participate, please let them know. :-)
Profile Image
I need some time to get organized but I have some tapes I'd be happy to share.

Also, I think keno-mom was looking for audiobooks; if this is going to be a ray, perhaps you might end it with her? (If I remember correctly she's also sharing some of them with v8cars in Australia.)

Edit: found the thread I was looking for - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/487200/
Profile Image
That's sounds good. I sent a PM to keno-mom the other day asking if she would like to join. If I don't hear from her in a couple of days, I'll contact her via Facebook as she is one of my FB "friends".
Profile Image
I had a couple other BCers join. Yea!! Here is an update.

JudySlump612 - Minnesota
iwillrejoice - Florida
BigJohnLefty - Iowa
LittleWhiteBird - California
jsmeltser - Iowa
hyphen8 - Hawaii
DameEdna - New Jersey
Profile Image
I sent the box off today. It is now heading to JudySlump612. Hope you find some good ones.
Profile Image
So how many books did you put in?

I got alerts for three journal entries by the way a couple of days ago :)
Profile Image

RE: Great!

There are 20 audiobooks in the box. A nice mix of mystery/thrillers and fiction.
Profile Image
for a month now. I hope the box arrives with judyslump612 soon.
Profile Image
No Worries. judyslump612 has the box. Here is the link to the actual journal:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/7117980/
Profile Image
Awesome, that's good to know.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.