I would like to start a Christian non-fiction bookbox if I find some people who are interested. US only.
The box may contain:
- not more than one "study Bible" or similar book
- books specifically for small group study: only those that don't require any additional resources except the Bible - and not more than three of those
- not more than three fiction books
- You can take out three more books out than you're putting back in. E.g. if you take four books out, you only have to put one back in. Or if you take six books out, you only have to put three back in.
- Please don't keep the box for more than two weeks before sending it to the next participant.
- I'm sending a small book as a journal with the box http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/11292798
Please make entries there listing the books you take out and put back in.
Please post if you're interested and what wishes or concerns you'd have for the box so that I can incorporate them in the rules for the box if I agree.
As far as I can see, interested participants so far are:
LynnGorman (still interested)
k00kaburra (near the end) (still interested)
elizardbreath (too busy, has to drop out)
(JDT (if some fiction is allowed) dropping out)
I'm still taking participants once the box has started if anyone else is interested.