corner corner US Only Teen/Young Adult Bookbox (Round 2)

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

US Only Teen/Young Adult Bookbox (Round 2)

I started a small YA/Teen box around December and it has been very sucessful so far. So I thought I would see if there was any interest in a round two.
You don't have to have been a participant in round 1 to participate in round 2. I'm planning on keeping the box small - about 12-15 books.
Please post here with your location (city/state) if you would like to join. Katekintail, I have already put you on the list =D
Box will probably not start moving until at least the end of April to give me time to get the books read.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I started a small YA/Teen box around December and it has been very sucessful so far. So I thought I would see if there was any interest in a round two.
You don't have to have been a participant in round 1 to participate in round 2. I'm planning on keeping the box small - about 12-15 books.
Please post here with your location (city/state) if you would like to join. Katekintail, I have already put you on the list =D
Box will probably not start moving until at least the end of April to give me time to get the books read.
Profile Image
I'd be up for this one.
Profile Image
have signed up. ksloan23 and k00kaburra are in.
Profile Image
I have several books that would work for this bookbox.
Profile Image
Great! Thanks! I will add you!
Profile Image
...so if you don't put me too high on the list for this one, I'll play. (I'll need some time to get the books read!) I'm in Hawaii.
Profile Image
Sure thing. It will take me a while to get the books together as well, so you have some time =D
Profile Image
I only have 4 books for this box so far, and I want to get it up to at least 12 or 15, so it might be a month or so... maybe more. So far I am putting in:
Tithe by Holly Black
The lightning thief & The Sea of Monsters, both by Rick Riordan
And a book that contains both the Vampire Diaries "Awakening" and "Struggle" by L.J. Smith.
Profile Image
I've lost track. :s
Profile Image

If so,

I'd like to be on the list. Im in KS

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.