corner corner Int'l bookray for "This Love is Not for Cowards: Salvation and Soccer in Ciudad Juárez"

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Int'l bookray for "This Love is Not for Cowards: Salvation and Soccer in Ciudad Juárez"

"This Love is not for Cowards" documents the final season that Ciudad Juárez's professional soccer team Los Indios participated in the Primera, Mexico's Premier League, in the midst of a tidal wave of drug-related violence. It is a powerful testament to the people of Juárez, who find ways to hold on to hope in what is, for all practical purposes, a city where murder is legal.

http://bookcrossing.com/---/10343166

This is an international bookray, so while I will make every attempt to honor shipping preferences, please be prepared to ship internationally. Please post here (with your location and shipping preference) if you are interested in this bookray.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
"This Love is not for Cowards" documents the final season that Ciudad Juárez's professional soccer team Los Indios participated in the Primera, Mexico's Premier League, in the midst of a tidal wave of drug-related violence. It is a powerful testament to the people of Juárez, who find ways to hold on to hope in what is, for all practical purposes, a city where murder is legal.

http://bookcrossing.com/---/10343166

This is an international bookray, so while I will make every attempt to honor shipping preferences, please be prepared to ship internationally. Please post here (with your location and shipping preference) if you are interested in this bookray.
Profile Image
I am in the UK and my shipping preference would be EU. Thanks!
Profile Image
Thanks. I've added you.

Anyone else?
Profile Image
I would love to read this. I am in Texas. I'll ship where ever needed. Thanks for sharing.
Profile Image
I've added you. Thanks.

Still could use some additional participants...
Profile Image
Only three participants so far...anyone else interested in reading this book? It really is a good examination of what life is like in Mexico with ongoing drug-related violence.
Profile Image
and would prefer US/Canada shipping. Thanks!
Profile Image
I'm bumping this back to the top of the list one more time, just to see if there are any more people interested in reading this very insightful book...
Profile Image

me please

I'm in Scotland, happy to ship internationally.
Profile Image
Got you.

Anyone else?
Profile Image
I'm going to make arrangements to pass this along to Firegirl to get the ray started. However, I'm still willing to add anyone that might be interested.
Profile Image
The book is travelling, and getting rave reviews! There's still room for more, if anyone is interested.
Profile Image
Unless there's more people interested in this book, it is on its way to the final stop in the bookray...
Profile Image
I'd like to be added to this bookray please. However, if I'm too late then no worries.

Cheers,

garibaldisghost
Profile Image
I'd like to be added to this bookray please. However, if I'm too late then no worries.

Nope, not too late at all. I've added you. Do you have a shipping preference (just in case someone else joins the party late)?
Profile Image
Safely arrived in Nottingham, UK. I can send this on anywhere in the world should the ray re-ignite itself.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.