corner corner (Claimed...) "Vintage" bookcrossing supplies available

Forum | << Release Techniques | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

(Claimed...) "Vintage" bookcrossing supplies available

Edited to remove contents...

Thanks for the interest, I've connected with someone who can give the supplies a good home.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Edited to remove contents...

Thanks for the interest, I've connected with someone who can give the supplies a good home.
Profile Image
I am in Arizona, so I wouldn't be able to meet you, but I would be happy to pay for postage to have you send me these items. I'd like to share some of them with MissMarkey's LFLibraryClub in England. ; ) MissMarkey is another fellow BCer, and she has gotten a group of her students interested in Bookcrossing and even started their LFLibraryClub BC Bookshelf for them! Thank you so very much for considering me. : )
Profile Image
FWIW, the cross-post in the "Random Acts" forum seems to have received the most response so far:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/537734
Profile Image
Thank you for the interest but after checking postage rates for someone yesterday, they've decided to take the supplies.
Profile Image
Thank you for the interest but after checking postage rates for someone yesterday, they've decided to take the supplies.

Thank you for letting me know!!! ; ) It was a lovely offer to have made. Hopefully you're not completely signing out of our Bookcrossing Community and we'll still be seeing you from time to time. ; ) Thank you again for considering me for your Vintage Bookcrossing supplies offer, and Happy Reading!!! : )

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.