corner corner PokemonGo PokeStops = High Traffic

Forum | << Release Techniques | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

PokemonGo PokeStops = High Traffic

I think a fantastic place to drop books would be any Pineapple/Gyms near you. Please remember to be alert and courteous when visiting these areas. :-)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I think a fantastic place to drop books would be any Pineapple/Gyms near you. Please remember to be alert and courteous when visiting these areas. :-)
Profile Image
.... you'd just have to find a way to get the players to look up from their phones!
Profile Image
SqueakyChu's Little Free Library/OBCZ is a Pokemon Gym. She has a little sign on there now that welcomes Pokemon Go players. :)
Profile Image

:-)

That's awesome!
Profile Image
I have released 6 books at PokeStops. Sine we were out walking the area till an egg hatched, I was able to go back by the area I dropped the books off. All books were picked up, one was journaled the same day.
Profile Image
If they look up from their Pokemon daze & see books, it would be a chance to get one caught :o) As long as it's safe & it works, it's good! My local library is a PokeStop, so they are making a connection between books & Pokemon - trying to lure an age group into the library that doesn't usually go there.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.