corner corner Shpock

Forum | << Release Techniques | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Shpock

I have been releasing books via Shpock recently. Not sure yet whether I will get any journaled.

Complete Thread

Profile Image

Shpock

I have been releasing books via Shpock recently. Not sure yet whether I will get any journaled.
Profile Image
I'd never heard of that before - perhaps not surprisingly, as I gather it's a UK-based app having to do with yard/boot/garage/tag sales. (I suspect there must be some US equivalent for "find yard sales within my neighborhood", but I admit that I seldom go farther than eyeing the newspaper's "yard sale" section - and once in a while if I see a sign for a local sale I'll stop by to see if they have any books.)

I've had a few catches of books I've donated to thrift shops, and one or two from books I've sold online, but the catch-rate is a lot lower than for wild-released books. Good luck with yours!
Profile Image

Shpock

I believe that Shpock is a German company but they have users here in UK too. I have been fund raising for my 12 year old son and his partner who ice dance. https://www.facebook.com/IceDancers.NatalieNicoll.TheodoreAlexander/
I had been listing things for sale and some items free if they do not seem saleable and I just thought to add some of my book crossing books. It has worked a treat as most people who have taken free books have then bought something too, so win win.
Profile Image
I believe that Shpock is a German company but they have users here in UK too. I have been fund raising for my 12 year old son and his partner who ice dance. https://www.facebook.com/IceDancers.NatalieNicoll.TheodoreAlexander/
I had been listing things for sale and some items free if they do not seem saleable and I just thought to add some of my book crossing books. It has worked a treat as most people who have taken free books have then bought something too, so win win.

What a nice idea. I enjoyed the ice dancing video. The kids did great! : )
Profile Image
Thank you.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.