corner corner box of book and surprise for me!

Forum | << Release Techniques | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

box of book and surprise for me!

I started leaving a box of book at the laundromat that I exchange each week for another box. these are flat boxes so titles are easily read. this week when I went in to do laundry and swap boxes I found someone had left two books of their own! I immediately took them and of course brought them home to register with bookcrossing and get them released to the wild again. That really made my morning! Hopefully this person will eventually get into the bookcrossing mode themselves :-).

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I started leaving a box of book at the laundromat that I exchange each week for another box. these are flat boxes so titles are easily read. this week when I went in to do laundry and swap boxes I found someone had left two books of their own! I immediately took them and of course brought them home to register with bookcrossing and get them released to the wild again. That really made my morning! Hopefully this person will eventually get into the bookcrossing mode themselves :-).
Profile Image
Hopefully this person will eventually get into the bookcrossing mode themselves :-).

LOL. Or you will be greeted by a new pile of books every week.
Profile Image
Hopefully this person will eventually get into the bookcrossing mode themselves :-).

LOL. Or you will be greeted by a new pile of books every week.

and that will be fine with me too! lol! I have various place people look for book from me so I will just release any I find at the laundromat to one of my other spots. My husband is reading one of the book I found today!
Profile Image
I like your idea of leaving books and rotating them out. And how nice that you inspired others.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.