corner corner Releasing at OBCZ

Forum | << Release Techniques | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Releasing at OBCZ

Not quite sure where this thread should go but just want to share:

There is an OBCZ in Hong Kong, and whenever I travel there I will go release some books. This month, my hubby is visiting but I am not, so I gave him a bag of books to leave on the shelf there (yup, I got him trained after all these years.)

He told me over the phone yesterday that he went to the coffee shop and left the books. He said the staff there was actually very appreciative and thanked him. I asked if he stayed for a coffee too. He said no.

"So, you went into the coffee shop, didn't order anything, and you got the staff there thanking you?"

Guess that's the perk of BookCrossing!!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Not quite sure where this thread should go but just want to share:

There is an OBCZ in Hong Kong, and whenever I travel there I will go release some books. This month, my hubby is visiting but I am not, so I gave him a bag of books to leave on the shelf there (yup, I got him trained after all these years.)

He told me over the phone yesterday that he went to the coffee shop and left the books. He said the staff there was actually very appreciative and thanked him. I asked if he stayed for a coffee too. He said no.

"So, you went into the coffee shop, didn't order anything, and you got the staff there thanking you?"

Guess that's the perk of BookCrossing!!
Profile Image

A combination of giving them some books and his natural charm?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.