corner corner I'm planning a Homeschool BookXing Class

Forum | << Educators, Librarians and Parents | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I'm planning a Homeschool BookXing Class

Hello, I am an old member who after a long hiatus is ready to come back with a vengeance and make up for lost time. To start, I intend to get my young daughters involved and also as many kids and teens from our homeschool co-op. I plan on providing them with the information they need to sign up and/or help them create accounts (with parental approval of course). Also plan on printing some blank Ballycumbers for the kids to color, as suggested by the lovely Vekiki. I hope to have a large stack of books for the kids to release as well. I have an iso thread up in the RABCK forum. This parents and Educators Groups is fantastic. I'm going to browse the other threads a bit. Thank you for any advice and encouragement you can offer. :-)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello, I am an old member who after a long hiatus is ready to come back with a vengeance and make up for lost time. To start, I intend to get my young daughters involved and also as many kids and teens from our homeschool co-op. I plan on providing them with the information they need to sign up and/or help them create accounts (with parental approval of course). Also plan on printing some blank Ballycumbers for the kids to color, as suggested by the lovely Vekiki. I hope to have a large stack of books for the kids to release as well. I have an iso thread up in the RABCK forum. This parents and Educators Groups is fantastic. I'm going to browse the other threads a bit. Thank you for any advice and encouragement you can offer. :-)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.