corner corner children books in arab for refugees in my school

Forum | << Educators, Librarians and Parents | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

children books in arab for refugees in my school

Dear readers,

at the moment thousand of families come to Europe because they flee from the war in Africa. I'm an elementary school teacher from Germany and have several children from Syria in my class now. Each month new children come to my school. My school teachs them German but the children should feel welcome with their language, too. For that reason I'm looking for children books in the arab language. It is almost impossible to get them in Germany. Does someone of you have such books or do you know someone who has one or two? I will send you a book back to thank you.

Charlene

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Dear readers,

at the moment thousand of families come to Europe because they flee from the war in Africa. I'm an elementary school teacher from Germany and have several children from Syria in my class now. Each month new children come to my school. My school teachs them German but the children should feel welcome with their language, too. For that reason I'm looking for children books in the arab language. It is almost impossible to get them in Germany. Does someone of you have such books or do you know someone who has one or two? I will send you a book back to thank you.

Charlene
Profile Image
I wish I had some. I was asked for some at my local food pantry too when I dropped books, but I don't have a source for them.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.