corner corner Update on Millfield school b/c boxes

Forum | << Educators, Librarians and Parents | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Update on Millfield school b/c boxes

Just to let you know-in particular bookcrossers who very kindly sent books a couple of years ago for the school where I volunteer-we haven't managed to get the active bookcrossing set up this school year so there have been no actual journal entries made recently. However the books in the boxes are still being borrowed and read by the children, as a supplement to their own school and class libraries. The teacher I assist is trying to find time to put a notice on the school website about bookcrossing and eventually bookcrossing will be incorporated into the school week so the books will get journal entries once more.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Just to let you know-in particular bookcrossers who very kindly sent books a couple of years ago for the school where I volunteer-we haven't managed to get the active bookcrossing set up this school year so there have been no actual journal entries made recently. However the books in the boxes are still being borrowed and read by the children, as a supplement to their own school and class libraries. The teacher I assist is trying to find time to put a notice on the school website about bookcrossing and eventually bookcrossing will be incorporated into the school week so the books will get journal entries once more.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.