corner corner book-advice: science book series for young readers

Forum | << Educators, Librarians and Parents | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

book-advice: science book series for young readers

Hello dear bookcrossers,

as I already reported here I'm involved as volunteer of a Filipino NGO, who started to build up a library on a small island in the Philippines.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/462017

A lot of bookcrossers already donated books for this library and I want to thank all of them here again.
There is already a good base of novels available and the construction works are making good progress. So I want to start now to collect donations for ordering books in Filipino language and science books for young readers.

But as my mother language isn't English I'm not familiar with such books. Therefore I want to ask here for your advice:

Do you know any good science books, science book series or lexica for young readers (children, teens, young adults) which you can recommend for such an library programm?

Bye katopua

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello dear bookcrossers,

as I already reported here I'm involved as volunteer of a Filipino NGO, who started to build up a library on a small island in the Philippines.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/462017

A lot of bookcrossers already donated books for this library and I want to thank all of them here again.
There is already a good base of novels available and the construction works are making good progress. So I want to start now to collect donations for ordering books in Filipino language and science books for young readers.

But as my mother language isn't English I'm not familiar with such books. Therefore I want to ask here for your advice:

Do you know any good science books, science book series or lexica for young readers (children, teens, young adults) which you can recommend for such an library programm?

Bye katopua

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.