corner corner History 1860-1980

Forum | << Educators, Librarians and Parents | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

History 1860-1980

I have also posted this in Chit-Chat:
'Just throwing this out there. My great Aunt Grace's life story is called "Memoirs Fallen from Grace". It's about 200 hand-typed pages, in a small binder. There are two hand-typed copies, and I have a transcribed copy on my iMac. She lived in a fascinating time, meeting all kinds of interesting people, from a family friend who turned out to be a high ranking Nazi to working with impoverished children and getting head lice, WW1, driving in one of the first Model T cars in Canada, watching the Parliament Buildings in Ottawa burn down from her bedroom window, etc. My question is...would these memoirs be of enough interest to be worth publishing/share with others? She was a bit of a flake, and the writing reflects this somewhat (adds humour too), but the dates, names and occasions are accurate. Advice gratefully accepted.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I have also posted this in Chit-Chat:
'Just throwing this out there. My great Aunt Grace's life story is called "Memoirs Fallen from Grace". It's about 200 hand-typed pages, in a small binder. There are two hand-typed copies, and I have a transcribed copy on my iMac. She lived in a fascinating time, meeting all kinds of interesting people, from a family friend who turned out to be a high ranking Nazi to working with impoverished children and getting head lice, WW1, driving in one of the first Model T cars in Canada, watching the Parliament Buildings in Ottawa burn down from her bedroom window, etc. My question is...would these memoirs be of enough interest to be worth publishing/share with others? She was a bit of a flake, and the writing reflects this somewhat (adds humour too), but the dates, names and occasions are accurate. Advice gratefully accepted.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.