corner corner 1001 Children's Books You Must Read Library...Project...Now Open for Business!

Forum | << Educators, Librarians and Parents | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

1001 Children's Books You Must Read Library...Project...Now Open for Business!

I loved the idea behind the 1001-library so, with permission, I copied it for the new book, 1001 Children's Books You Must Read Before You Grow Up.

I'm just getting started, but I'd love to have help. We need books. We could use librarians in other parts of the world.

So, are there any kids' book readers out there? Send me a PM or reply here or send an e-mail to debnance at gmail dot com (you do need to properly format this e-mail....I've done so to avoid spam).

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I loved the idea behind the 1001-library so, with permission, I copied it for the new book, 1001 Children's Books You Must Read Before You Grow Up.

I'm just getting started, but I'd love to have help. We need books. We could use librarians in other parts of the world.

So, are there any kids' book readers out there? Send me a PM or reply here or send an e-mail to debnance at gmail dot com (you do need to properly format this e-mail....I've done so to avoid spam).
Profile Image

Slightly off-topic, but thought it might be of some use to this project.
Just found this whilst surfing the net: http://www.channel4.com/---/bookofbooks.html
You answer a few questions about yourself (or tha child) and then it recommends some books they might like
Profile Image
That was really cool! The graphics are gorgeous.

Unfortunately, my search produced no results (I was a girl, age 11, who carried a red rose and wanted a feast. Ah, well.)
Profile Image
Thank you!
Profile Image
Still awaiting acceptance of donated books. Have others waiting as I pick them up when I can. Also BookPlate created, not yet ordered.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.