corner corner Got my first catch!

Forum | << Site Watch | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Got my first catch!

It was this book: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14899578

And I'm really happy about it, all the more since it's one of the first books I released when I joined this website last weekend, and I had no idea whether my books would travel fast, or just end up abandoned for months, or thrown away.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
It was this book: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14899578/

And I'm really happy about it, all the more since it's one of the first books I released when I joined this website last weekend, and I had no idea whether my books would travel fast, or just end up abandoned for months, or thrown away.
Profile Image
Congratulations! A catch is always welcome, but a quick one - with a thoughtful comment on the book - is a lovely bonus!
Profile Image
Indeed! Also, it seems other books I left in the same place are gone, too, even if no one reported them. This LFL is a good one. ^^
Profile Image
Congratulations! Your first catch is something special.

Profile Image
Haha, yes it is!
Profile Image
That's a great first catch. Hope you have many more! :-)
Profile Image
I hope too ^^
Profile Image

Great

And it’s unusual to get a catch at a LFL.
Profile Image
Apparently the books I left there are all gone, or almost. So at least I know someone's interested, even if they don't journal it here. :)
Profile Image
Wonderful! Congratulations on a lovely first catch.

I particularly also like your phrase in your release note: "deliberately sent on a journey to the unknown." Such a good and succinct explanation of what we do!

Wishing you many more catches.
Profile Image
I probably got that idea from another release note, to be honest. Or not. I can't remember?
Profile Image
I hope you get many more. You have made me want to visit that Little Free Library too.
Profile Image
How exciting for you, you will definitely be addicted to this site now! I liked your release note too.
Profile Image
Haha yeah it's addictive, for sure!
Profile Image
It’s always exciting to get a catch. Here’s to many more.
Profile Image
I'm keeping tabs on my profile to see if the counter increments now. ^^

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.