corner corner Does anyone read Italian?

Forum | << Site Watch | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Does anyone read Italian?

I just got this JE today from a book wild released in 2006 in Italy.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/3340844
From what I can tell it looks like it was found in the same place it was released 12 years ago but I'd love to know what the AF says exactly. It was released by a dear friend, the BCer called mrsgaskell, on a trip to Italy. Coincidentally I was looking at the card given to everyone who attended her funeral just this morning. She died in 2012 from cervical cancer and I often miss discussing books and life with her.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I just got this JE today from a book wild released in 2006 in Italy.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/3340844
From what I can tell it looks like it was found in the same place it was released 12 years ago but I'd love to know what the AF says exactly. It was released by a dear friend, the BCer called mrsgaskell, on a trip to Italy. Coincidentally I was looking at the card given to everyone who attended her funeral just this morning. She died in 2012 from cervical cancer and I often miss discussing books and life with her.
Profile Image
and it came up with:
This book was found on the bell tower of San Giorgio probably by one of my colleagues, when I was not working here yet. It came into my hands while I was setting up the warehouse and, fascinated by the BookCrossing project, I thought about releasing the book again after 11 long years during which it had probably gone missing. It must continue to live and travel.
I have not read it because it's not my genre but I hope you'll find someone who will appreciate it.
Profile Image
Thank you very much. Maybe it will find a new reader soon.
Profile Image
And thanks for the translation, Trojanhorse.
Profile Image
This is a lovely way to be reminded of her. Thanks for posting, gypsysmom.
Profile Image
Thanks for sharing.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.