corner corner My book found by another BCer

Forum | << Site Watch | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

My book found by another BCer

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14150099

Blood Oath, it's good it has been found by someone who knows what BC is about :)
It might only be because it was a BC book, not for the read, but I will wait and see. I pick up BC books I find too, even if I don't plan to read them.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14150099

Blood Oath, it's good it has been found by someone who knows what BC is about :)
It might only be because it was a BC book, not for the read, but I will wait and see. I pick up BC books I find too, even if I don't plan to read them.
Profile Image
LOL. And I love the themed release (even though he wouldn't drink it).
Profile Image
Nice themed release! I've done blood-drive releases in the past, and have a couple of good candidates on hand for the next one - if only the ice will let up so I dare go out... The book does sound frustrating - I'd be yelling at the character to show some sense!
Profile Image
You are lucky golden wattle to find bc books to pick up I've only ever found one in the wild.
Profile Image
You are lucky golden wattle to find bc books to pick up I've only ever found one in the wild.

I have also found books left at the Blood Bank. Other places have been, at least three is charity and second hand shops. I often go in to scan the shelves looking for the BC spine label. Of course I might have missed many BC books scanning this way, as without the spine label there's no way to know it is a BC book, so everyone, DON'T forget those important spine labels :) And tape them on well.
Also a few in a pub.
I have found a few BC books in LFLs, and I once was driving past a bus stop when I noticed two bagged books on the bench. Drove down the road, did a u-turn and back I went. Two BC books. Always fun to find them.
Profile Image
Wow, you are so lucky! The closest I've come is to find a registered World Book Night book in a charity shop.
Profile Image
so everyone, DON'T forget those important spine labels :) And tape them on well.

Absolutely! Any releases t I have found have been because of the Tiny labels on the spine too. So I put one on every single release. And they do pop right off if not taped down.
Profile Image
The one I DID find in the wild was in a charity shop but I only noticed it was a bc book when I looked inside to get some idea of the price! And yes you do have to tape the spine labels on.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.