corner corner NZ release logged and re-released...I think

Forum | << Site Watch | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

NZ release logged and re-released...I think

https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14150069
I released this book in the Antarctic Centre in Christchurch, as a themed release. (Yes, I realise the story is set in the Arctic, but 'close' enough :) ) Snow sometimes falls from the ceiling where I released the book. Very vague catch. Not sure what to make of it.

My first catch from my NZ releases this visit though.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14150069/
I released this book in the Antarctic Centre in Christchurch, as a themed release. (Yes, I realise the story is set in the Arctic, but 'close' enough :) ) Snow sometimes falls from the ceiling where I released the book. Very vague catch. Not sure what to make of it.

My first catch from my NZ releases this visit though.
Profile Image
Short but sweet? I had to look up the Antarctic Centre - rather thought it would be a museum, but it turned out to be a kind of Antarctic theme-park; very (pardon the expression) cool idea!
Profile Image
Short but sweet? I had to look up the Antarctic Centre - rather thought it would be a museum, but it turned out to be a kind of Antarctic theme-park; very (pardon the expression) cool idea!

It was fun. I liked the 4D movie best. As well as the visuals, we had water sprayed in our faces (say when a wave came our way), wind, our chairs shook to go with a rough boat ride and hitting icebergs, and there was something under the chairs stimulating waves washing around our legs.
Where I left the book, it snowed, inside. Other attractions too.
Profile Image
And I see the finder signed up, so you could PM him/her and ask for details!
Profile Image
but 'close' enough :) )

Or... as far away as you can get. : )
Profile Image
but 'close' enough :) )

Or... as far away as you can get. : )

:) Yes, but both places are very cold and have snow (including inside the Centre). So, weather and atmospheric wise, close.
Profile Image
but at least it got caught.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.