corner corner I had fun finding a book for this release

Forum | << Site Watch | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I had fun finding a book for this release

A few months back, I noticed a new shop had opened here. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to find a book to release for Secretariat's You're Such an Animal Challenge. It was my final release for the challenge, and definitely a grand finale. (The shop wasn't open when I dropped the book off, in a release bag, out front, but looking in the window was an education it itself. I'm probably on the store secrity video camera looking in. Great.)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/9912794

Complete Thread

Profile Image
A few months back, I noticed a new shop had opened here. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to find a book to release for Secretariat's You're Such an Animal Challenge. It was my final release for the challenge, and definitely a grand finale. (The shop wasn't open when I dropped the book off, in a release bag, out front, but looking in the window was an education it itself. I'm probably on the store secrity video camera looking in. Great.)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/9912794/
Profile Image
...is this a pet store, or a shop for furries who are couples?
Profile Image
...is this a pet store, or a shop for furries who are couples?

Nope. From their "About Us" page:

Badd Kitty is your Number ONE Shopping Destination for all your sensual needs. Badd Kitty is the future of couples’ stores. Upscale, well lit, soft finishes and run by knowledgeable women, we are unlike any store of its kind. We cater to the purrrfect couple as well as successful, mature adults.

Profile Image
I think it could be both from the description. Loved the themed release.
Profile Image

Great

themed release!!!
Profile Image
Wonderful (and hilarious) themed release!
Profile Image

LOL!

Awesome! Hope it falls into good hands :P
Profile Image
Love it! I'm guessing the book is not as sensual as the shop though:-)
Profile Image
Love it! I'm guessing the book is not as sensual as the shop though:-)

The book focuses on a different kind of Kitty altogether. :) This one plays with vampires and werewolves, which is why I haven't delved into the series too deeply.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.