corner corner Tango singer hangs out among the ants in an insect house in Toulouse

Forum | << Site Watch | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Tango singer hangs out among the ants in an insect house in Toulouse

but then a finder (now member) takes him on a round trip through Europe: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/9944301

Translation of the finder's journal entry:

"On a round trip, while visiting a friend in Toulouse, we went to the Japanese Garden and there: Surprise!!! A book hidden in the house of the insects!

I have retrieved it and have taken it with me to Spain, to the Ardennes (Belgium), to Lot-et-Garonne (France): that's not a bad journey, is it?

To come back to the book itself, I loved it: the author describes Argentina very well for us, and takes us with him on the traces of Julio Martel. In short, a good book that I recommend to you.

I will liberate the book in a while, but I do not yet know where!

In any case, thank you, I really love this initiative, and this notion of releasing.

Happy reading to you!"

Complete Thread

Profile Image
but then a finder (now member) takes him on a round trip through Europe: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/9944301

Translation of the finder's journal entry:

"On a round trip, while visiting a friend in Toulouse, we went to the Japanese Garden and there: Surprise!!! A book hidden in the house of the insects!

I have retrieved it and have taken it with me to Spain, to the Ardennes (Belgium), to Lot-et-Garonne (France): that's not a bad journey, is it?

To come back to the book itself, I loved it: the author describes Argentina very well for us, and takes us with him on the traces of Julio Martel. In short, a good book that I recommend to you.

I will liberate the book in a while, but I do not yet know where!

In any case, thank you, I really love this initiative, and this notion of releasing.

Happy reading to you!"
Profile Image
Great catch and a very interesting trip for the book!
Profile Image
(I made one at my work place recently and am always keen to see others.) Nice catch too! :-)
Profile Image
Nice release and nice catch!
Profile Image
Cool catch! (And the release location begs for some themed releases - got a copy of Empire of the Ants handy? {grin})
Profile Image
What a lovely journal entry. Very nice!
Profile Image
thanks tango singer

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.