corner corner Book planted on drunk person

Forum | << Site Watch | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Book planted on drunk person

This would be one of the best journal entries that I have received. http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/7675407

Complete Thread

Profile Image
This would be one of the best journal entries that I have received. http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/7675407
Profile Image

I love it!

That is definitely an interesting one.
Profile Image
:))
Profile Image

lol

Great journal entry which raises a few questions... ;)
Profile Image
Gosh, I don't think I've seen one like that before - good one!
Profile Image
than some of the pranks pulled on the first one to pass out at the festivities. I may start carrying BC books with me to gatherings to plant on intoxicated friends.
Profile Image
as it looks like that is who released the book at the festival. Not quite the behaviour that I would expect at a festival. Here was I thinking that these festivals were wild drunken orgies.
Profile Image
I left it on a table at the festival. I've no idea how it ended up in someone's pocket? Sorry
Profile Image

LOL

You made my day!
Profile Image

Heehee

This one made me smile. I'm going to a rock concert on Saturday, I'll look around for a passed-out person and slip a book in their pocket :)
Profile Image
I'll look around for a passed-out person and slip a book in their pocket :)

I'd be afraid of being smacked if they wake up and think I'm taking something OUT of their pocket!
Profile Image

Brilliant!

I love it!
Profile Image
This one really made me smile!
Profile Image

Good one.

Profile Image

Funny

but I would only do that with a book I didn't think much of. In that state anything could happen to the book.
Profile Image
thanks for sharing the happiness!
Profile Image

Wow

That is hilarious :)
Profile Image

Too much fun

Sounds like you all are having way more fun over there with your book releases. If I tried that in Northern Vermont the book (and the drunk) wouldn't be found until the spring thaw.
Profile Image
Sheesh, you can't make this stuff up! Beautiful!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.