corner corner 5kg book bag up for grabs! Australia only - sorry!

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

5kg book bag up for grabs! Australia only - sorry!

It's a mixed bag of books from my library - which means.... anything could be in it! :D

PM me if you're interested.

First on in, gets this one.

And if you miss out, don't worry, I'll do another one soon. :D

Complete Thread

Profile Image
It's a mixed bag of books from my library - which means.... anything could be in it! :D

PM me if you're interested.

First on in, gets this one.

And if you miss out, don't worry, I'll do another one soon. :D
Profile Image
Very, very interested, I've PMed you...
Profile Image
Very, very interested, I've PMed you...

Got your PM! :D Thank you!
Profile Image
Thank-you so much Mozette, your huge book bag arrived on my door step today. What a surprise, great books so my Mt TBR is now slightly out of control due to your generosity...
Profile Image
Thank-you so much Mozette, your huge book bag arrived on my door step today. What a surprise, great books so my Mt TBR is now slightly out of control due to your generosity...

Whoops! Sorry about that chief! :P Oh well, what Mt TBR wouldn't be out of control with great books like those in it, right? Well, one wonderful Elizabeth Anthony here in Brisbane did out her book collection - which caused me to do out mine - and so I had to give away some choice ones to make room for hers to be added. :D

Enjoy the great books. :D
Profile Image
It'll have plenty of big books; and a few smaller ones in it too.

It's gonna be a big 5kg bag and won't be posted off until 2 weeks' time. So, if anyone else would like to take part in this, PM me and let me know. :D
Profile Image

bump

Profile Image

bump

I still have some books if anyone would like a mixed book bag within Australia...
Profile Image

bump

Profile Image

RE: bump

Have PMed you.
Profile Image

RE: RE: bump

Have PMed you.

Thanks. :D

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.