corner corner CLOSED: Tiara Sweepstakes, March / April 2018

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

CLOSED: Tiara Sweepstakes, March / April 2018

As the lucky winner of the last "Tiara Sweepstakes", I have the honor to host the next round!

Rules (copied from the last sweeps):

1. Open to all bookcrossers worldwide. You MUST be willing to mail internationally.
2. PM your mailing info to me and post your interest here. PLEASE PUT "TIARA" IN THE PM HEADER! So your PM is not lost. If you’re signing up as send only, no PM is necessary.
3. (I will keep this open until 4th April, and will send out the winner's info on the 5th April.) I will extend it until end of April in hope to get more participants.
4. I will pick 1 winner and 1 decoy. I will PM the winner's information to everyone participating * except* the winner. He / She will get the decoy's information.
5. Mail the winner a book of your choice. A Wishlist book would be nice - or a book with a tiara-theme.
6. Please keep it a secret who you sent your book to. Wait to see who gets swamped with books!
7. The winner gets to host the next tiara sweep (6 months please, beginning of May).

NOTE: If you are planning on sending a wishlist book, please PM me before you send your mail out so that the winner doesn’t get a duplicate of the same book!

The winner will also receive a tiara from me, along with a book, of course. When the next sweeps is held, the tiara gets passed on with a book to the next winner :)

Participants:
Bookworm-lady (Spain)
nimrodiel (USA)
bookwormess (Finland)

Send only:
PrincessRainbow (Austria)
Abi-Gibby (UK)

Complete Thread

Profile Image
As the lucky winner of the last "Tiara Sweepstakes", I have the honor to host the next round!

Rules (copied from the last sweeps):

1. Open to all bookcrossers worldwide. You MUST be willing to mail internationally.
2. PM your mailing info to me and post your interest here. PLEASE PUT "TIARA" IN THE PM HEADER! So your PM is not lost. If you’re signing up as send only, no PM is necessary.
3. (I will keep this open until 4th April, and will send out the winner's info on the 5th April.) I will extend it until end of April in hope to get more participants.
4. I will pick 1 winner and 1 decoy. I will PM the winner's information to everyone participating * except* the winner. He / She will get the decoy's information.
5. Mail the winner a book of your choice. A Wishlist book would be nice - or a book with a tiara-theme.
6. Please keep it a secret who you sent your book to. Wait to see who gets swamped with books!
7. The winner gets to host the next tiara sweep (6 months please, beginning of May).

NOTE: If you are planning on sending a wishlist book, please PM me before you send your mail out so that the winner doesn’t get a duplicate of the same book!

The winner will also receive a tiara from me, along with a book, of course. When the next sweeps is held, the tiara gets passed on with a book to the next winner :)

Participants:
Bookworm-lady (Spain)
nimrodiel (USA)
bookwormess (Finland)

Send only:
PrincessRainbow (Austria)
Abi-Gibby (UK)

Profile Image
I have to many books on my MTBR pile
Profile Image

Bump

Profile Image

Bump

Profile Image
PMing you now; I also need participants for my March-April Sweeps, just in case... :)
Profile Image

Bump

Profile Image

O'll play

Count me in :)
Profile Image
I will extend it until end of April in hope to get more participants.
Profile Image

Bump

Profile Image
Last bump today.
Profile Image
Count me in. :) I'll PM you soon.
Profile Image
We have a winner and a decoy. I´ve written everyone a PM with a name and address.
Profile Image
Profile Image
This weekend is the May Day bank holiday here in the UK so there may be a delay in the book getting to its final destination
Profile Image
is on the way to the winner.
Profile Image
A WishList book and a little extra...
Congrats on winning, and enjoy! :)
Profile Image
This week has been crazy so I'm just now journaling books. But I have received 2 books with tiara sweeps messages on them.

from Abi-Gibby: The Confession of Katherine Howard - http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14848995/

From princessrainbow: As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride. Plus a tiara
Profile Image
also, I sent a wishlist book out to the decoy (I thought winner) through betterworld books. It doesn't have a BCID# attached to it yet.
Profile Image
also, I sent a wishlist book out to the decoy (I thought winner) through betterworld books. It doesn't have a BCID# attached to it yet.

Thanks! I am the decoy! :)
I have received your book, do you want me to register it? Or do you have the BCID?
Looking forward to re-reading this WishList book! :)
Profile Image
I'm so sorry. While I was cleaning my home from roof to floor and closet to closet I found a package that has not been sent. Turns out it was prize for this sweeps. I will drop it in the mail today! So so sorry!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.