corner corner Books, chocolate & tea sweepstake (February-March)

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Books, chocolate & tea sweepstake (February-March)

I was the lucky winner of this fun sweepstake and I received many delicious chocolates,flavored teas and interesting books! Even, if it's not closed yet I think it's time to open the next round! Thank you all for your parcels! :)
Here are the rules, copied from jo_an_a:

1) PM me (please put Chocolate & Tea Sweep in the subject line) with your name and address which will be sent to others if you are the winner/decoy (No PM = No entry). (If you only want to send a prize, and not participate in the draw, it's enough to post here).
2) Winner will be drawn on February 28th and everyone will get a PM with the address and name of the winner/decoy.
3) Decoy will also be drawn so that the winner will not know they have won till their parcels start to arrive.
4) Please keep the winner a secret, it is more fun that way!
5) The winner of this contest must agree to hold the contest again in a couple of months time.
6)If you are the winner, please post here the goodies that you received.
7)If you have any preferences for tea and/or chocolate, please state them in your profile and post here in the thread.

This sweep is international! This sweep is self explanatory, all you have to do is send a book (any genre, wishlist or not), some tea and chocolate.

~~IF YOU THINK YOU CANNOT SEND A PARCEL, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CONTEST.~~

Participants:
bookwormess
sakirmo
jo_an_a
bluezwuzl
MargaridaPires
T_richardson_x
Bookworm-lady
bookfrogster

Send only:
alexiapapa
yorkshire-lass
PrincessRainbow
Ann1244
Andrasthe

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I was the lucky winner of this fun sweepstake and I received many delicious chocolates,flavored teas and interesting books! Even, if it's not closed yet I think it's time to open the next round! Thank you all for your parcels! :)
Here are the rules, copied from jo_an_a:

1) PM me (please put Chocolate & Tea Sweep in the subject line) with your name and address which will be sent to others if you are the winner/decoy (No PM = No entry). (If you only want to send a prize, and not participate in the draw, it's enough to post here).
2) Winner will be drawn on February 28th and everyone will get a PM with the address and name of the winner/decoy.
3) Decoy will also be drawn so that the winner will not know they have won till their parcels start to arrive.
4) Please keep the winner a secret, it is more fun that way!
5) The winner of this contest must agree to hold the contest again in a couple of months time.
6)If you are the winner, please post here the goodies that you received.
7)If you have any preferences for tea and/or chocolate, please state them in your profile and post here in the thread.

This sweep is international! This sweep is self explanatory, all you have to do is send a book (any genre, wishlist or not), some tea and chocolate.

~~IF YOU THINK YOU CANNOT SEND A PARCEL, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CONTEST.~~

Participants:
bookwormess
sakirmo
jo_an_a
bluezwuzl
MargaridaPires
T_richardson_x
Bookworm-lady
bookfrogster

Send only:
alexiapapa
yorkshire-lass
PrincessRainbow
Ann1244
Andrasthe

Profile Image
I love this one. Sending you PM soon. :)
Profile Image

I'm in!

PM coming soon
Profile Image

Yes!

I love this one, sending a PM now.
Profile Image
This is a great sweeps! PM is coming!
Profile Image
I didn't get your pm! Or is it send only you're interested in?
Profile Image
No way, probably my favourite sweeps!
PMing you now... :)
Profile Image
PM on the way
Profile Image
What a nice sweeps :-)
Profile Image

I'm in

I'd like to join in.
Profile Image

I'm in.

Almost miss this wonderful sweeps.
Profile Image
PM on the way
Profile Image
Anyone else?Just a few days left to take part!
Profile Image
join as send only, please

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.