corner corner Closed *** International Colour Sweeptakes - 6th Round

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Closed *** International Colour Sweeptakes - 6th Round

Hello!

I was the lucky winner of the last round of the colour sweepstakes.
Sweeps are great fun, and this one yields all kinds of surprises, so please join in. :D

** This is an international sweep for books with a colour word (or alternatively the word colour/color) in the title. e.g. "The Woman in White", "The Colour of Magic" etc.

Rules (Shamelessly copied and pasted):

1. Post here if you wish to enter, until Jan 12th.

2. Also PM me with your name and address. No PM = No entry, as then I can't tell others where to send all your glorious winning loot!

3. If you wish to be 'send only' then post here and no need for a PM.

4. The draw will be done on January 13th.

5. Everyone will receive a PM with the name and address of the winner (except the winner, who will receive the name and address of the decoy). If you don't receive a PM from me after the sweep has been declared closed, please contact me.

6. Please keep the winner a secret - do not mention them by name in your journal entry or PM them. It's more fun if the books arrive as a surprise.

7. Post here when you send your book, without disclosing who it's been sent to. Please try to mail the book as soon as possible after the draw. So if it's TBR, then read it when you sign up. ;-)

8. If you are the winner/decoy, please post here when the books start arriving so that everyone else can join in the fun.

9. The winner agrees to run the next sweep after a couple of months break.

10. IMPORTANT: This sweepstakes is an international one. If you are not prepared to, or can't afford to, post a book internationally, then please do not enter.

So . . . jump in and join the fun!

Participants:
1. mcsar -> bossmare
2. lauraloo29 -> bossmare
3. bookwormess -> bossmare
4. bossmare -> Annimanni
5. Ann1244 -> bossmare
6. Annimanni -> bossmare

Send only:
Harobed82 -> bossmare
sedna5213
yorkshire-lass -> bossmare
Lamilla -> bossmare

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello!

I was the lucky winner of the last round of the colour sweepstakes.
Sweeps are great fun, and this one yields all kinds of surprises, so please join in. :D

** This is an international sweep for books with a colour word (or alternatively the word colour/color) in the title. e.g. "The Woman in White", "The Colour of Magic" etc.

Rules (Shamelessly copied and pasted):

1. Post here if you wish to enter, until Jan 12th.

2. Also PM me with your name and address. No PM = No entry, as then I can't tell others where to send all your glorious winning loot!

3. If you wish to be 'send only' then post here and no need for a PM.

4. The draw will be done on January 13th.

5. Everyone will receive a PM with the name and address of the winner (except the winner, who will receive the name and address of the decoy). If you don't receive a PM from me after the sweep has been declared closed, please contact me.

6. Please keep the winner a secret - do not mention them by name in your journal entry or PM them. It's more fun if the books arrive as a surprise.

7. Post here when you send your book, without disclosing who it's been sent to. Please try to mail the book as soon as possible after the draw. So if it's TBR, then read it when you sign up. ;-)

8. If you are the winner/decoy, please post here when the books start arriving so that everyone else can join in the fun.

9. The winner agrees to run the next sweep after a couple of months break.

10. IMPORTANT: This sweepstakes is an international one. If you are not prepared to, or can't afford to, post a book internationally, then please do not enter.

So . . . jump in and join the fun!

Participants:
1. mcsar -> bossmare
2. lauraloo29 -> bossmare
3. bookwormess -> bossmare
4. bossmare -> Annimanni
5. Ann1244 -> bossmare
6. Annimanni -> bossmare

Send only:
Harobed82 -> bossmare
sedna5213
yorkshire-lass -> bossmare
Lamilla -> bossmare
Profile Image
Please put me down as send only.
Profile Image
Please put me down as send only.

OK, thank you! :)
Profile Image
:-)

Noted, thanks!
Profile Image
Who are we going to send a book to, if everyone is a "send only"? ;-)
Profile Image
Please, someone, join! :-)
Profile Image
so others won't be shy. Please join. We need players.
Profile Image
so others won't be shy. Please join. We need players.

Thank you mcsar! :)
I hope others will follow you! At least one, otherwise there is no suspense, but we still have time before the draw! :)
Profile Image
PM sent
Profile Image
PM sent

Well received, thanks for joining! :)
Profile Image

Bump!

Profile Image

Bump!

Profile Image

Bump!

Profile Image

send only

please
Profile Image
please

Thanks! :)
Profile Image

I'm in!

PM'ing soon. :)
Profile Image
PM'ing soon. :)

PM received. Thanks and good luck! :)
Profile Image
PM'd you.
Profile Image
PM'd you.

Thanks for joining! :)
Profile Image

Bump!

Profile Image

I will join

PM will follow
Profile Image
PM will follow

Welcome! :)
Profile Image
:)

Thanks for joining!
I didn't receive a PM, please confirm if you are a participant or send only! :)
Profile Image
:)

Thanks for joining!
I didn't receive a PM, please confirm if you are a participant or send only! :)

I received it, thanks! :)
Profile Image

Bump!

Profile Image
If you haven't received yours, please let me know and I will resend!
Thank you everybody for your participation! :)
Profile Image
PM received, thanks! Will post my book once I'm back from holiday (late next week).
Profile Image
It is being sent directly to the winner, when the books start arriving with the winner I will PM them with the BCID.
Profile Image

sent

Profile Image

Book sent

Profile Image
sending my book next week.
Profile Image
Sorry for the delay!
Profile Image
Hello everyone!
I seem to be the lucky one in this sweeps. I've received two books today from mscar and Harobed82. Thank you for the bookmark also, my Roxy thought it would be the best toy and I just got it away from her before she ran off with it. Thank you! I'll be sure and post what books I receive from all of the generous bookcrossers!
Profile Image

Oppem

I read that this bookcrosser had passed on and went to her page to read about her. She seemed like a very nice person and would have loved to meet her. So sorry she is no longer with us. (Book: Blood Orange Brewing)
Profile Image
Thanks very much bossmare for the book and the sticker!

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14873184
Profile Image
You are welcome!
Profile Image
I received 2 books today from Yorkshire lass and Lamilla. An Isaac Asimov collection of stories and a Neil Gaiman illustrated book The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains. Looking forward to reading both.
Thank you!
Profile Image
Book mailed to winner

9449 0118 9956 0526 8663 01
Profile Image
Received the book Black Creek Crossing by John Saul from lauraloo29 today. Looks delightfully creepy. I'm sure I'll enjoy this one. Thank you!
Profile Image
Received books from Ann1244 and Annimanni! Thank you for those, Emerald Fire and The Virgin Blue. Look forward to reading them.
Profile Image
Sent the book on Jan 15th, it should have arrived already. I hope it'll find it's way home soon.
Profile Image

Not lost!

I got the book today! I don't know why it took so long to get here but sometimes that happens. I have already read this book so I am going to release it soon! Thank you bookwormess for A Clockwork Orange and the lovely postcard! I love it.
Profile Image
but I hope it will get to you eventually.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.