corner corner Closed - HAPPY DAY Sweeps - US/Canada only - Last of 2017

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Closed - HAPPY DAY Sweeps - US/Canada only - Last of 2017

I was the lucky winner of the last sweeps and was HAPPY with all the wonderful books I have been gifted. I am still reading through them. 8) While waiting for the last few parcels to arrive, I think it is time to start one last sweeps before the year ends as it has been quite a while since the last one. http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/544411

I will close the Sweeps after the New Year so that we can avoid the holiday mail.

The rules have been shamelessly copied from minesayn:

This Sweeps is all about sending a book and/or other reading related goodies to the winner.

This sweepstakes is for US and Canada only.

1. PM me to join. Please put "Happy Day" in the title and include your mailing address in the message. Also post here just to be sure I don't miss it.

You can also play as "send only" if you like, no need to send a PM In that case, just post here.

2. I will draw 2 names: a winner and a decoy. The winner (who won't know they're the winner) sends a book/gift to the decoy, and the decoy and everyone else sends a book/gift to the winner.

3. The winner must post here what he/she receives when the packages start arriving. We all want to know what you get!

4. Please be sure your wish list is updated on your bookshelf, just in case you're the lucky winner and people want to give you a wish list book. If you don't have a wish list, not to worry, you can still play. You get really interesting books when you don't have a wish list.

5. Don't let the winner find out that he/she has won until the packages start arriving. Let it be a surprise! It is the best feeling when the letter carrier starts to bring you packages of unexpected books!

6. The winner must host the next Happy Day Sweepstakes within the next 1-2 months. If for some reason you can't please contact me and I will do it or find another volunteer.

7. Packages should be mailed within 2 weeks of drawing, or if not possible, please let the winner know (but not until he/she knows they've won.) If you do sign up, please follow through or let the winner know there's a delay or that you need to withdraw.

~~IF YOU THINK YOU CANNOT SEND A PARCEL, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CONTEST.~~

Participants:
T02S03B11D20 -Decoy
lauraloo29 - Received - Winner
bossmare - Received

Send Only:
mcsar - Received
MyssCyn
ILuvToRead2

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I was the lucky winner of the last sweeps and was HAPPY with all the wonderful books I have been gifted. I am still reading through them. 8) While waiting for the last few parcels to arrive, I think it is time to start one last sweeps before the year ends as it has been quite a while since the last one. http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/544411

I will close the Sweeps after the New Year so that we can avoid the holiday mail.

The rules have been shamelessly copied from minesayn:

This Sweeps is all about sending a book and/or other reading related goodies to the winner.

This sweepstakes is for US and Canada only.

1. PM me to join. Please put "Happy Day" in the title and include your mailing address in the message. Also post here just to be sure I don't miss it.

You can also play as "send only" if you like, no need to send a PM In that case, just post here.

2. I will draw 2 names: a winner and a decoy. The winner (who won't know they're the winner) sends a book/gift to the decoy, and the decoy and everyone else sends a book/gift to the winner.

3. The winner must post here what he/she receives when the packages start arriving. We all want to know what you get!

4. Please be sure your wish list is updated on your bookshelf, just in case you're the lucky winner and people want to give you a wish list book. If you don't have a wish list, not to worry, you can still play. You get really interesting books when you don't have a wish list.

5. Don't let the winner find out that he/she has won until the packages start arriving. Let it be a surprise! It is the best feeling when the letter carrier starts to bring you packages of unexpected books!

6. The winner must host the next Happy Day Sweepstakes within the next 1-2 months. If for some reason you can't please contact me and I will do it or find another volunteer.

7. Packages should be mailed within 2 weeks of drawing, or if not possible, please let the winner know (but not until he/she knows they've won.) If you do sign up, please follow through or let the winner know there's a delay or that you need to withdraw.

~~IF YOU THINK YOU CANNOT SEND A PARCEL, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CONTEST.~~

Participants:
T02S03B11D20 -Decoy
lauraloo29 - Received - Winner
bossmare - Received

Send Only:
mcsar - Received
MyssCyn
ILuvToRead2
Profile Image
sending PM
Profile Image
Yay, first one. Welcome and good luck!
Profile Image

Me too!

Sending a PM
Profile Image
Bump.
Profile Image
The best time to join the Happy Day sweepstakes.
Profile Image

Bumping up.

Any one interested?
Profile Image

I'll join.

PMing you.
Profile Image
Yay, we got one more. Welcome. Please spread the word.
Profile Image
another nudge. I will be this open for a bit longer.
Profile Image

Up.

Up it goes.
Profile Image

Send only

Profile Image

Anyone else?

Bumping to page 1.
Profile Image
Please come and join before I close the sweepstakes on Feb 1.
Profile Image

Last call.

Closing very soon.
Profile Image
Thanks for participating. You should have a PM. While we have a small turnout this round, let's try to still make this special for the winner. 8)
Profile Image

Sent

Coming from BWBs.
Profile Image
Congratulations.
Profile Image
it went out yesterday.
Profile Image
Profile Image
Received a book from mscar yesterday. And that is not who I sent a book too. :)

Thank you for my wishlist book. The History of Love http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14668966
Profile Image
as I received a book today from lauraloo29. Called When Night Falls by Cait London. Sounds like the kind of book I will like, thanks.
Profile Image

Thank you!

I received a wishlist book from bossmare.
Along with some business cards.
:)
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14903597

I've also received a PM from T02S03B11D20 with a BCID. I will wait until the book arrives. :)
Profile Image
But I do have an envelope here to mail. I just have to get to the PO!
Profile Image
Don't worry. Take your time. With you, I am sure we are all willing to make an exception. Whatever and whenever it is convenient for you.

Take care, MyssCyn.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.