corner corner ISO my book group reading list - May Update

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

ISO my book group reading list - May Update

As so many of you were generous this year, I'm going to be very cheeky and ask again if anyone is willing to send me books I am missing from next year's list. I will of course find something to send you from your wishlist. Feel free to look at my TBR and ask me to bump something up my pile. Missing books this time are:-

June - Together by Julie Cohen
August - The Lie of the Land by Amanda Craig
October - The Sport of Kings by CE Morgan
November - Larchfield by Polly Clark

Thanking you in advance

Complete Thread

Profile Image
As so many of you were generous this year, I'm going to be very cheeky and ask again if anyone is willing to send me books I am missing from next year's list. I will of course find something to send you from your wishlist. Feel free to look at my TBR and ask me to bump something up my pile. Missing books this time are:-

June - Together by Julie Cohen
August - The Lie of the Land by Amanda Craig
October - The Sport of Kings by CE Morgan
November - Larchfield by Polly Clark

Thanking you in advance
Profile Image
But as I want to read " bad me, good me". and "The keeper of lost things" maybe I could buy them in a few.

Profile Image
But as I want to read " bad me, good me". and "The keeper of lost things" maybe I could buy them in a few.

That would be very kind of you. Thanks for the offer.
Profile Image
:)
Profile Image
This is for a book group I go to in my home town. I often have most of the books on my shelves but for the second time they've picked a lot of books I've never heard of.
Profile Image
....but don't have any of them at the moment
Profile Image

bump

Profile Image
Thank you keeta1, your book has arrived.
Profile Image
"Good me, bad me" Ali Land, in one of my second hand bookshop in Paris. I can send it to you next week (I still have your adress if it hasn't change) so you'll get it for march. You could give it back to me in April at Bordeaux Convention : I'll be there too !
Profile Image
That's wonderful, thank you very much. My address hasn't changed. Unfortunately I don't have anything on your wishlist at the moment. I read a library book for The Keeper of Lost Things so don't have that to pass on. You do have I couple of books I want to read so I'll try and fit one of them in before the convention.
Profile Image
That's wonderful, thank you very much. My address hasn't changed. Unfortunately I don't have anything on your wishlist at the moment. I read a library book for The Keeper of Lost Things so don't have that to pass on. You do have I couple of books I want to read so I'll try and fit one of them in before the convention.

The book will be in the post monday
Profile Image
"Good me, bad me" Ali Land, in one of my second hand bookshop in Paris. I can send it to you next week (I still have your adress if it hasn't change) so you'll get it for march. You could give it back to me in April at Bordeaux Convention : I'll be there too !

Unfortunately my box of books posted to Bordeaux has gone missing so I will need to replace this if Krissa doesn't find it. I'm not home until Thursday so I'll order it at the weekend if I've not heard from her.
Profile Image

Unfortunately my box of books posted to Bordeaux has gone missing so I will need to replace this if Krissa doesn't find it. I'm not home until Thursday so I'll order it at the weekend if I've not heard from her.

Fine EarthCaroleanne. Thank you !
Profile Image

Krissa has my books and will forward Good Me Bad Me on to you as she already has your address.
Profile Image

Krissa has my books and will forward Good Me Bad Me on to you as she already has your address.

Ouf ! Happy than she received them all !
Profile Image
Arrived today. Thank you very much.
Profile Image
All trades now in the post.
Profile Image

*bump*

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.