in a fabulously assembled box containing
- A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly, a book that happens to be on my wish list, a BC bookmark and extra labels includedhttp://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13793383
- a very beautiful pipe ornament - it took my breath away
- 11 "stress less" tea bags and another 11 "focus" tea bags - now I am prepared whether I want to wind down or to work.
- 11 assorted candies and a box of deluxe kisses, which will disappear in no time
- 2 flurry mice for my beloved - he is sniffing curiously and looking on excitedly - I know he will enjoy them. He loves toys of this size and weight.
- a beautiful Norman Rockwell wall calendar. I used to buy his desk calendars, so this one is nostalgic for me. It goes so well with the pipe ornament.
- and a nice Christmas card.
You have outdone yourself. I love everything and greatly appreciate the thought you put into assembling the box and including my baby. Thank you very much.