corner corner (Closed)^^ Books, Chocolate & Tea Sweepstake ^^

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

(Closed)^^ Books, Chocolate & Tea Sweepstake ^^

As I was the last lucky winner of this, the yummiest sweepstake, I'm going to start the next round now. What could be better than tea and chocolate and lots of books for the holiday season?

Here are the rules, copied from jo_an_a:

1) PM me (please put Chocolate & Tea Sweep in the subject line) with your name and address which will be sent to others if you are the winner/decoy (No PM = No entry). (If you only want to send a prize, and not participate in the draw, it's enough to post here).
2) Winner will be drawn on November 28th and everyone will get a PM with the address and name of the winner/decoy.
3) Decoy will also be drawn so that the winner will not know they have won till their parcels start to arrive.
4) Please keep the winner a secret, it is more fun that way!
5) The winner of this contest must agree to hold the contest again in a couple of months time.
6)If you are the winner, please post here the goodies that you received.
7)If you have any preferences for tea and/or chocolate, please state them in your profile and post here in the thread.

This sweep is international! This sweep is self explanatory, all you have to do is send a book (any genre, wishlist or not), some tea and chocolate.

~~IF YOU THINK YOU CANNOT SEND A PARCEL, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CONTEST.~~

Participants:
bookwormess - Received
bookfrogster - Received
jo_an_a - Received
anathema-device - Received
bluezwuzl- Received
alexiapapa - Received
sakirmo - Received
kangaroo - Received
T_richardson_x - Received
susanna_koh
LvsBtxPtr - Received
mcsar

Send only:
keeta1- Received
yorkshire-lass - Received

Complete Thread

Profile Image
As I was the last lucky winner of this, the yummiest sweepstake, I'm going to start the next round now. What could be better than tea and chocolate and lots of books for the holiday season?

Here are the rules, copied from jo_an_a:

1) PM me (please put Chocolate & Tea Sweep in the subject line) with your name and address which will be sent to others if you are the winner/decoy (No PM = No entry). (If you only want to send a prize, and not participate in the draw, it's enough to post here).
2) Winner will be drawn on November 28th and everyone will get a PM with the address and name of the winner/decoy.
3) Decoy will also be drawn so that the winner will not know they have won till their parcels start to arrive.
4) Please keep the winner a secret, it is more fun that way!
5) The winner of this contest must agree to hold the contest again in a couple of months time.
6)If you are the winner, please post here the goodies that you received.
7)If you have any preferences for tea and/or chocolate, please state them in your profile and post here in the thread.

This sweep is international! This sweep is self explanatory, all you have to do is send a book (any genre, wishlist or not), some tea and chocolate.

~~IF YOU THINK YOU CANNOT SEND A PARCEL, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CONTEST.~~

Participants:
bookwormess - Received
bookfrogster - Received
jo_an_a - Received
anathema-device - Received
bluezwuzl- Received
alexiapapa - Received
sakirmo - Received
kangaroo - Received
T_richardson_x - Received
susanna_koh
LvsBtxPtr - Received
mcsar

Send only:
keeta1- Received
yorkshire-lass - Received
Profile Image

I'm in!

As I love all three of them. :)
Profile Image
PM on the way.
Profile Image
PM coming now.
Profile Image
This one is always super fun. PM on the way!
Profile Image
I Just love this sweeps!
And books, and chocolate, and tea...!
;-)
Profile Image
What's not to like in this sweeps?
Profile Image

I'm in!

Too many sweepstakes going on at the moment, but can't resist this one ;)
Profile Image

RE: I'm in!

Ditto! PM on its way.
Profile Image
PM on its way!
Profile Image
PM on the way.
Profile Image
PM on the way.
Profile Image
Please count me in! I'm a fan of most teas and chocolates. My only concern about sending chocolate in the mail is the possibility of it melting in the package. Any other previous participants have thoughts or comments about this?

As a side note, nuts are OK for me, but I'm not a fan of coconut.
Profile Image
Welcome :)

Melted chocolate doesn't seem to have been too big a problem, but I guess it doesn't hurt to wrap it in some clingfilm, or aluminium foil to minimise any damage should it melt.
Profile Image

I'm in again.

Should I be lucky enough to win, dark chocolate only please. It may have nuts or other fillings.
Profile Image

Bump :)

Closing on the 28th November.
Profile Image

Last bump

to go back to the front page :)
Profile Image
PM's coming soon :)
Profile Image
Book, tea and chocolate already chosen and all wrapped up. (It's great to have a day off to do bookcrossing things!) Sending tomorrow.
Profile Image
Hope the winner enjoys the treats. :-)
Profile Image

Sent mine

today :)
Profile Image

Posted today.

Hope the winner likes what I picked.
Profile Image
Just when yesterday was a bad day, today this parcel made my day! Thank you so much for the wishlist book 'Icy Sparks ', the card with your wishes, the bookmark, four different flavors of tea and chocolates! They all look tasty, can't wait to taste them! :D
Profile Image
Thank you bookfrogster for the wishlist book "The Rosie Project", the Scottish breakfast tea bags and the yummie frog-shaped Cadbury chocolates (already gone!)! A big smile on my face! :D
Profile Image
... very late, as usual. :-(
I just hope it doesn't get stuck in the pre-Christmas mail frenzy...
Profile Image
This time from anathema-device! Thank you for the wishlist book "The Catcher in the Rye", the Bio noir negro chocolate and many bio, organic tea bags! With so much sugar this time of year, maybe it's time to eat black chocolate!
Profile Image
It was wonderfully super kind for you to send me an extra parcel. Now apparently I'm the decoy, thank you so much. :)

In there was Whittaker's milk chocolate bar, some tea bags (Twinges Earl Grey, Bigelow Constant Comment and black Yorkshire tea) and a book from my wishlist "The Truth About Melody Browne" by Lisa Jewell. Wow! Thank you!

Happy Holidays keeta1!
Profile Image
to the decoy already! Finally as I finished with Christmas show I mailed it!
Profile Image
Finally got a chance to read the book - will pop it in the post tomorrow. Huge apologies for the delay!
Profile Image
Thank you jo_an_a for the wishlist book "On Beauty", the yummies Lindt chocolate bar, the lovely card and the apricot tea in the amazing tin box, as well as the BC bag! I loved everything! Thanks :D
Profile Image
For the wishlist book "People of the book", for the tasty chocolate bars (first time I tried these ones), for the many tea bags you sent me and the BC stuff! A wonderful package! :D
Profile Image
For the wishlist book "Case Histories" (perfect choice!), for the mini chocolate bars with biscuit, milk...for the Twinning tea bags you chose for me and the cute cards for wishing me Happy Holidays and for my winning the game! A package that covers me! :D
Profile Image
Your parcel arrived yesterday, I was quite excited to open it but way too tired to open my computer to thank you.

The book I received was quite unfamiliar to me, Fludd by Hilary Mantel http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14846312
There was also big bar of milk chocolate with almonds, several bags of herbal tea and some Santa napkins. :) Quite a treat!

I hope my parcel didn't get lost during the Christmas frenzy, I sent it on Nov 29th so it should have arrived already.
Profile Image
For the yummy chocolate from Riga, for the tea bags, for your card and for the wishlist book "Pedro Paramo." I haven't read it yet,but looking forward to! :D
Profile Image
For the book "The Miracle at Speedy Motors ", the Finnish tea, the card with explanations and for the tasty Finnish chocolate for the 100th independence! I have been in Finland but I didn't have the chance to try chocolate! Task completed! :D

Profile Image
For the wishlist book "Lolita", for the Christmas card along with your wishes, for the chocolate and the tea bags! Thanks for the effort and the nice outcome of the parcel! :D
Profile Image
For you lovely Christmas box-parcel with many goodies! It was a bit broken from one side but nothing is missing as I can see! Thank you for the wishlist book "Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson ", for the minty chocolates as well as the chocolate mousse ones (they were gone in a minute!), for the bookmarks, for the several lovely postcards with explanations and facts, for the tote bag, the string bookmark with the cute owl, the two packets of tea (China Golden Monkey and China Jade Snail) and finally for the powder for chocolate drink! It has been a delight to open your parcel and discover all the goodies! Thank you so much! :D
Profile Image
And just when you think this round isover and the parcels lost or something you get a surprise! Thank you LvsBtxPtr for the book 'The Glass Castle', for your cheerful card, for the many small chocolate bites, for the earl grey tea, for the packets of chocolate lover's cake and for the mini calendar for 2018! It have been a pleasure to open your parcel! :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.