corner corner ^^ Books, Chocolate & Tea Sweepstake ^^ - New Round Open

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

^^ Books, Chocolate & Tea Sweepstake ^^ - New Round Open

As I was the last lucky winner of this, the yummiest sweepstake, I'm going to start the next round now. What could be better than tea and chocolate and lots of books for the holiday season?

Here are the rules, copied from jo_an_a:

1) PM me (please put Chocolate & Tea Sweep in the subject line) with your name and address which will be sent to others if you are the winner/decoy (No PM = No entry). (If you only want to send a prize, and not participate in the draw, it's enough to post here).
2) Winner will be drawn on November 28th and everyone will get a PM with the address and name of the winner/decoy.
3) Decoy will also be drawn so that the winner will not know they have won till their parcels start to arrive.
4) Please keep the winner a secret, it is more fun that way!
5) The winner of this contest must agree to hold the contest again in a couple of months time.
6)If you are the winner, please post here the goodies that you received.
7)If you have any preferences for tea and/or chocolate, please state them in your profile and post here in the thread.

This sweep is international! This sweep is self explanatory, all you have to do is send a book (any genre, wishlist or not), some tea and chocolate.

~~IF YOU THINK YOU CANNOT SEND A PARCEL, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CONTEST.~~

Participants:
bookwormess
bookfrogster
jo_an_a
anathema-device
bluezwuzl
alexiapapa
sakirmo
kangaroo
T_richardson_x
susanna_koh
LvsBtxPtr
mcsar

Send only:
keeta1
yorkshire-lass

Complete Thread

Profile Image
As I was the last lucky winner of this, the yummiest sweepstake, I'm going to start the next round now. What could be better than tea and chocolate and lots of books for the holiday season?

Here are the rules, copied from jo_an_a:

1) PM me (please put Chocolate & Tea Sweep in the subject line) with your name and address which will be sent to others if you are the winner/decoy (No PM = No entry). (If you only want to send a prize, and not participate in the draw, it's enough to post here).
2) Winner will be drawn on November 28th and everyone will get a PM with the address and name of the winner/decoy.
3) Decoy will also be drawn so that the winner will not know they have won till their parcels start to arrive.
4) Please keep the winner a secret, it is more fun that way!
5) The winner of this contest must agree to hold the contest again in a couple of months time.
6)If you are the winner, please post here the goodies that you received.
7)If you have any preferences for tea and/or chocolate, please state them in your profile and post here in the thread.

This sweep is international! This sweep is self explanatory, all you have to do is send a book (any genre, wishlist or not), some tea and chocolate.

~~IF YOU THINK YOU CANNOT SEND A PARCEL, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CONTEST.~~

Participants:
bookwormess
bookfrogster
jo_an_a
anathema-device
bluezwuzl
alexiapapa
sakirmo
kangaroo
T_richardson_x
susanna_koh
LvsBtxPtr
mcsar

Send only:
keeta1
yorkshire-lass
Profile Image

I'm in!

As I love all three of them. :)
Profile Image
PM on the way.
Profile Image
PM coming now.
Profile Image
This one is always super fun. PM on the way!
Profile Image
I Just love this sweeps!
And books, and chocolate, and tea...!
;-)
Profile Image
What's not to like in this sweeps?
Profile Image

I'm in!

Too many sweepstakes going on at the moment, but can't resist this one ;)
Profile Image
Ditto! PM on its way.
Profile Image
PM on its way!
Profile Image
PM on the way.
Profile Image
PM on the way.
Profile Image
Please count me in! I'm a fan of most teas and chocolates. My only concern about sending chocolate in the mail is the possibility of it melting in the package. Any other previous participants have thoughts or comments about this?

As a side note, nuts are OK for me, but I'm not a fan of coconut.
Profile Image
Welcome :)

Melted chocolate doesn't seem to have been too big a problem, but I guess it doesn't hurt to wrap it in some clingfilm, or aluminium foil to minimise any damage should it melt.
Profile Image

I'm in again.

Should I be lucky enough to win, dark chocolate only please. It may have nuts or other fillings.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.