corner corner Christmas Cards Exchange 2017

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Christmas Cards Exchange 2017

I liked it very much last year to get Christmas cards from other countries. Brookler has no time this year so will I organize that:
If you would like to send and receive some Christmas Cards from other countries, post here and PM me your real name and mailing address. Last day to join is Nov. 15.

Complete Thread

1 2 Next 

Profile Image
I liked it very much last year to get Christmas cards from other countries. Brookler has no time this year so will I organize that:
If you would like to send and receive some Christmas Cards from other countries, post here and PM me your real name and mailing address. Last day to join is Nov. 15.
Profile Image
I'm in! I already sent you my address. Thanks for organizing this.
Profile Image
thank you for organising :)
Profile Image

I'm in

I will PM you my address
Profile Image
I'm in. PM on its way...

Profile Image
PM coming soon.

You seem to have a lot of success on the German forum with this one ;-)
Profile Image
Sending you a PM right now.
Profile Image
please count me in!
Profile Image
Sending PM.
Profile Image

I'm in too!

Will send you a PM now...
Profile Image

me too.

My PM is going you way.
Profile Image
Thanks for organising.
Profile Image
Pm heading your way!
Profile Image
Sounds like a lot of fun.
Profile Image
Will we be able to send more than one Christmas Card again this year?
PM on the way. Thank you for hosting this wonderful annual event!!
Profile Image

please <3

I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN AGAIN! WE LOVED IT SO MUCH LAST YEAR!!! <3
Profile Image
I have been looking and looking for the Christmas card exchange, and sorry....but I found it here today, on Nov. 21st. I have done this exchange for almost 10 years, and really hope it's not too late. It only takes about 5 days to get a card from Canada to the USA, and about 10 for Europe. Is it possible for me to still join in?
Profile Image
All who send me a pm are in the list.
eponine, bookgirrl send me your adress and you will get adresses for writing.
Profile Image
All who send me a pm are in the list.
eponine, bookgirrl send me your adress and you will get adresses for writing.

I sent my address on November 5, but I haven't received an address.

Profile Image
@all who are waiting for adresses
Dont worry, I finished sorting the adresses and started sending with the first half of participants. There were questions to answer, mistakes to correct, latest adresses to add.
Step by step you get the data these days.

later this evening: a lot of you got the adresses.

I got the adress from eponine

Profile Image
Thanks, havelblume....I am PM'ing you my address right away....
Profile Image
...would still like to join in. Will PM.
Profile Image
Got my addresses all right, thank you again havelblume for organizing this!
Profile Image

Thanks!

Got my addresses!
Profile Image
Like Bookgirrl, I am in Canada and I think (hope) it isn't too late.

Pretty please? PM on the way
Profile Image
jessibud is really the last adress I will take in the list.
Profile Image
All adresses are send . I hope there are not to many mistakes, nobody has to write to himselve :-). Now its your turn.
Profile Image
A bit early I know but better that than late I say - seasons greetings.
Profile Image
Yesterday.
Profile Image
Yesterday I dropped my cards off at the post office.
Profile Image
Card arrived safely, thanks very much loved all the sparkles. Happy Bookcrossing in 2018!
Profile Image
Your card has arrived well with me. Many Thanks
Profile Image
Yesterday I dropped my cards off at the post office.

Thank you for the glitter-snow-card with the friendly snow man und especially for the BrickCon bookmark - we love Lego ;-)
Profile Image
I wrote my cards tonight, they will be posted tomorrow.
Profile Image
I wrote my cards tonight, they will be posted tomorrow.

@vaga-bonde:
I can't believe it. Your Card got stamped nov. 29th and reached me saturday 12.2.
Did you hire a santa's reindeer to forward it?☺
Thank you!
Profile Image
@vaga-bonde:
I can't believe it. Your Card got stamped nov. 29th and reached me saturday 12.2.
Did you hire a santa's reindeer to forward it?☺
Thank you!

It's Christmas magic! :-)
Thank you for you sweet PM.
Profile Image
@ vaga - bonde Thank you for the Christmas card
Profile Image
Thank you very much Poodlesister for the beautiful card and the labels!
Will post my international ones today.
Profile Image
It is the first of the year! Not sure if you made it yourself, it is a very clever and festive design I love the red beads. Have a very Merry Christmas and all best wishes for 2018.
Profile Image
But surprised the mail box will only be emptied next time on Monday. Earlier we had an evening time on Friday :-/
Profile Image
from USA. Thanks to heartthumper for this nice card and the labels.
Profile Image
I'll send some more if you have more people...

Profile Image
11.27.: from Lenka_Tomas_cz
12.3.:from vaga-bonde
12.3.: from Andrea-Berlin
12.9.: from lese-tergram
12.9.: from Trinibell
12.14.: from Maristella58000
Profile Image
11.27.: from Lenka_Tomas_cz
12.3.:from vaga-bonde
12.3.: from Andrea-Berlin
12.9.: from lese-tergram
12.9.: from Trinibell
12.14.: from Maristella58000

Thank you so much everybody! I love these bc Christmas Cards. If there weren't any, I would definitely miss something at Christmas. ☺
Profile Image
Thank you so much Sabine for the pretty card and the wishes. Also for the crossing stickers.
Profile Image
Thank you so much Sabine for the pretty card and the wishes. Also for the crossing stickers.

I am happy you like it!

It's been so many years in the past that I wrote Christmas Cards to friends internationally, so I really enjoy sending wishes to BC friends (known and unknown) all around the World.
Profile Image
I got a card from Germany....very cute with a little girl next to Santa who is reading a list with a Christmas tree in the background. I was wondering if you made it? Anyway, thank you very much!
Profile Image
Středa, 6. 12. 2017 - svátek má Mikuláš (Pošta),čas 10:29:33
"Greet @you from Austria,
Thank you very much", 100 thank you for this wonderful self-designed card & the Christmas book & this beautifully shiny woven bookmark of the " radio Prague", 👍giving you a super grasse beautiful Advent time in Berlin / Germany.

"Děkuji vám "za skvělou samozvanou kartu a vánoční knihu a krásně lesklou tkanou záložku "rádia Praha", která vám dává překrásný adventní čas v Berlíně / Německu. 😉
Profile Image
Who sent me a card from Germany and some tiny BC stickers.

I also posted on the German language thread.
Profile Image
Who sent me a card from Germany and some tiny BC stickers.

I also posted on the German language thread.

Thanks for your post in the German thread - I am happy the card already arrived.
Profile Image

Středa, 6. 12. 2017 - svátek má Mikuláš (Pošta),čas 12:11:33
"Greet @you from Austria,
I'm sorry, I didn't know which is your bookcrossing name??
Řeknu vám díky Sara z Itálie za tuto nádhernou kartu. Tento osobní dopis. A tato dvě nádherná básně. Všechno mě velice potěšilo. Dokázal jsem si dobře číst anglicky. Pěkné, slavnostní, vtipné, kontemplativé Vánoce 

Ti dico Sara , bc.:" dall'Italia per questa meravigliosa carta. Questa lettera personale E queste due bellissime poesie. Tutto è stato fantastico per me. Sono stato in grado di leggere bene l'inglese. Natale piacevole, festoso, divertente, contemplativo 

Profile Image
Sorry for the delay!
Profile Image
One from Germany, from Antje (sorry, don't know your BC screen name), & one from Blue-Fairy in Canada. Thank you both! I'm going to set them up on the shelf now, where I can see & enjoy them.

Thanks again! And Merry Christmas!

ETA: I've learned that Antje is Waldkus! Thanks, Waldkus!

Profile Image
Thank you Ghanescha/Perroke...I'm sorry, I didn't know which was your bookcrossing name. I loved the Advent calendar card. It is fun to open a little door every day. Thanks also for the 3 kitten post cards....the kittens are all so cute!
Profile Image
Thank you Ghanescha/Perroke...I'm sorry, I didn't know which was your bookcrossing name. I loved the Advent calendar card. It is fun to open a little door every day. Thanks also for the 3 kitten post cards....the kittens are all so cute!

😇😇😇😘
Profile Image
Received your wonderful christmas card today. Happy Holidays!
Profile Image
Thank you Palwasha: your beautiful card arrived today. Happy holidays to you and your cats!
Profile Image

jessibud = shelley from canada
for the christmas card 2017 and the goodies.
Profile Image
for the adorable Christmas card and the bookmarks! Merry Christmas!
Profile Image
for the pretty owl card, cute napkin for my collection, bookmarks, BC stickers and a label. Merry Christmas!
Profile Image
today your cute card (a tree made of hearts topped with an owl in a Santa hat) arrived. Not sure I understand everything you wrote as I speak very little German, but I still got the gist of it. Happy holidays to you and your family!
Profile Image
For the winter scenic Christmas postcard with the bible quotation, and the beautiful hand-made blank card for me to use. I will keep the stamp for a Bookcrosser.

I will also post on the German thread (with the help of Google translate and not as wordy as this thank you!)
Profile Image
For the lovely card and the 2018 calendar of names which has a recipe for Escargot Persillade.

I will also post on the French thread.
Profile Image
We have received a wonderful handmade card with a Snowman from Greece - thanks a lot Washa!
Profile Image
Thank you Releanna for your beautiful card. Happy holidays to you and your family!
Profile Image
for the lovely 'scents of Christmas' card! For those who can't see the card, it's so delightful I can breathe in and smell the scents in my mind... It is a photograph, a ribbon laid out across weathered pine, and all along it gingerbread cookies, dries orange, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pine..... mmm, can't you smell?
Profile Image
I am very happy that the magic of Christmas with its scent of gingerbread, oranges and firs will delight you and make you feel it. I feel the same way. Christmas is in the air. Have a nice, contemplative Christmas season, dear greetings from Prague (in Europe), 
Lenka from Prague
Profile Image
Envelope received, goes under the tree.
Profile Image
...has arrived. Goes under the tree.
Profile Image
...it's a beautiful card from 🦋Germany🦋 and some lovely stickers! Thank you so much 🌺Trinibell🌺 !!!

🌷 🌹🌻 🌼🌷 🌹🌻 🌼🌷 🌹🌻 🌼
Profile Image
My first card from the USA! Thank you very much for the wonderful card :-)
Profile Image
I sent 3 to Europe at the end of November.
Profile Image

Thanks for

a lovely christmas card from Norway to Marit! It arrived today. Thanks a lot for the stickers.
Profile Image
for the BEAUTIFUL handmade card!! The fold-out tree is exquisite~~you are Talented~~ and I LOVE it!!
Profile Image
for the lovely snowmen christmas card and the bookmark.
Yes, let´s believe in miracles.
Profile Image
Very welcome, glad you liked it.
Profile Image
And the surprise book, of course. I haven't peeked at the journal, yet, and will remain patient until it arrives.
Profile Image
And the surprise book, of course. I haven't peeked at the journal, yet, and will remain patient until it arrives.

You're very welcome! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you enjoy the book too :D
Profile Image
For the beautifully crafted Christmas card. I love it! I love the decorated alphabet in English and Greek? Thank you so much! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, also!
Profile Image
🌞💙
Profile Image
A lovely homemade card arrived from Greece. I placed your card in the middle of my cork board which is a honor.
Profile Image
What a pretty Christmas pop up card you sent me. I can't read your bookcrossing name but the first name is Petra. I appreciate your kindness.
Profile Image
What a pretty Christmas pop up card you sent me. I can't read your bookcrossing name but the first name is Petra. I appreciate your kindness.

That's from me. I'm glad you like it. 😊
Profile Image
I just got a lovely card from 🌟Nicole (Serendipity)🌟! It's awesome!! I hope that we all have exactly what you mentioned: lot's of laughter😂, nice people👨‍👩‍👧, good books📚, tea☕ and cookies🍪!
❄Frohe Weihnachten!!❄
Profile Image
I'm glad you like it!
Profile Image
Today I get your wonderful card - I can't believe: A card from Canda :)))) Thanks!
Profile Image
from France. Your pretty card arrived today. All my best wishes to you, too!
Profile Image
I'm not sure if the Christmas card was from this exchange or not...but I thought I say thanks here just in case it was. I loved the cute little penguin holding a balloon.
Profile Image
Lovely card and little book arrived safely. Wishing you a wonderful festive season and a great bookcrossing 2018.
Profile Image
Send by

heartthumper, USA
skiana7, Switzerland
natur_m, Germany

Thanks a lot to all of you.

Thank

1 2 Next 

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.