corner corner **Wings or Wishlist International Sweepstake** - New Round Open

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

**Wings or Wishlist International Sweepstake** - New Round Open

As I was the very happy winner last time, here I am hosting this one, hopefully just in time to provide someone with some extra holiday gifts :)

Here are the rules, copied from the previous host (of course):
In this sweep, you will sign up by posting here, and also PMing me with your name and address (please put "WINGS or WISHLIST" in the title). This list will remain open until 23rd November, when I will draw a winner. Please be prepared for the event if the winner is overseas.

Everyone will either send the winner a book from his/her wish list OR gift them with a set of wings. The winner will be sent the name of the decoy, and will do the same. If you want to send a book, please contact me first so we can avoid duplicates being sent.

In the case that you are the winner, you will be expected to run the sweeps again in a few months. If for some reason you feel you can't do that, let me know and we will arrange something.

Have fun!

Participants:
Poodlesister
sakirmo
Icila
collectorkerri
T02S03B11D20
Lamilla
hippolein
bookwormess
Abi-Gibby
mcsar

Send only:
keeta1
yorkshire-lass

Complete Thread

Profile Image
As I was the very happy winner last time, here I am hosting this one, hopefully just in time to provide someone with some extra holiday gifts :)

Here are the rules, copied from the previous host (of course):
In this sweep, you will sign up by posting here, and also PMing me with your name and address (please put "WINGS or WISHLIST" in the title). This list will remain open until 23rd November, when I will draw a winner. Please be prepared for the event if the winner is overseas.

Everyone will either send the winner a book from his/her wish list OR gift them with a set of wings. The winner will be sent the name of the decoy, and will do the same. If you want to send a book, please contact me first so we can avoid duplicates being sent.

In the case that you are the winner, you will be expected to run the sweeps again in a few months. If for some reason you feel you can't do that, let me know and we will arrange something.

Have fun!

Participants:
Poodlesister
sakirmo
Icila
collectorkerri
T02S03B11D20
Lamilla
hippolein
bookwormess
Abi-Gibby
mcsar

Send only:
keeta1
yorkshire-lass
Profile Image
I will PM you
Profile Image

I'll play

too!
Profile Image
Profile Image

I'm in

Profile Image
PMing the details
Profile Image
now I dare to get back in ...

PM coming
Profile Image

I'm in!

PM on it's way. :)
Profile Image

I'm in

PM Sent
Profile Image

I'm in.

PM coming.
Profile Image

Bump :)

Closing tomorrow - 23rd November.
Any late entries?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.