corner corner Iconic Sweepstake round 6

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Iconic Sweepstake round 6

Sorry, I forgot all about this. As the winner of the previous round I am organising the next round.
To enter, you need to have a book on your available pile or at the top of Mt. TBR on Iconic events, people or places. Examples would include fact or fiction about the Titanic, Marilyn Monroe, Diana, the building of the Eiffel Tower or the Pyramids of Egypt...... it doesn't matter if it's a fictionalised story surrounding an iconic event, person or place either.

Rules are the same as previously:

1) Post here if you wish to enter!
2) PM me with your name and address which will be sent to others if you are the winner (No PM = No entry). [Send-only participants welcome; of course they don't have to send a PM]
3) When I do the draw I will PM everyone with the address and name of the winner/decoy.
4) Decoy will also be drawn so that the winner will not know they have won till the books start to arrive.
5) Please keep the winner a secret, it is more fun that way!
6) The winner of this contest can choose to hold the contest again in two or three months time.
7)If you are the winner, please post here the goodies that you received.

This sweep is INTERNATIONAL so you must be willing to send worldwide.

PARTICIPANTS
Abi-Gibby
Theicemaiden
Mcsar
Scoobydooo
LvsBtxPtr
Dolph1n
Horseryder

Details of the winner a d decoy have been sent out.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Sorry, I forgot all about this. As the winner of the previous round I am organising the next round.
To enter, you need to have a book on your available pile or at the top of Mt. TBR on Iconic events, people or places. Examples would include fact or fiction about the Titanic, Marilyn Monroe, Diana, the building of the Eiffel Tower or the Pyramids of Egypt...... it doesn't matter if it's a fictionalised story surrounding an iconic event, person or place either.

Rules are the same as previously:

1) Post here if you wish to enter!
2) PM me with your name and address which will be sent to others if you are the winner (No PM = No entry). [Send-only participants welcome; of course they don't have to send a PM]
3) When I do the draw I will PM everyone with the address and name of the winner/decoy.
4) Decoy will also be drawn so that the winner will not know they have won till the books start to arrive.
5) Please keep the winner a secret, it is more fun that way!
6) The winner of this contest can choose to hold the contest again in two or three months time.
7)If you are the winner, please post here the goodies that you received.

This sweep is INTERNATIONAL so you must be willing to send worldwide.

PARTICIPANTS
Abi-Gibby
Theicemaiden
Mcsar
Scoobydooo
LvsBtxPtr
Dolph1n
Horseryder

Details of the winner a d decoy have been sent out.
Profile Image
Anyone???
Profile Image
Profile Image
You're in. Thanks.
Profile Image

I'll join.

I have a suitable book.
Profile Image

Bump.

Profile Image

Anyone?

Anyone else want to join in?
Profile Image
Did I miss a date? I'd be interested in joining.
Profile Image
You're in, thanks.
Profile Image

Bump

Profile Image

Any more?

Anyone else before I do the draw?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.