corner corner [Closed] International Colour Sweep - 5th Round

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

[Closed] International Colour Sweep - 5th Round

Time for another round of this sweep. I was the lucky winner of the last round. Last sweep: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/542260

Sweeps are great fun, and this one yields all kinds of surprises, so please join in. :D

** This is an international sweep for books with a colour word (or alternatively the word colour/color) in the title. e.g. "The Woman in White", "The Colour of Magic" etc.

Rules (Shamelessly copied and pasted):

1. Post here if you wish to enter.

2. Also PM me with your name and address. No PM = No entry, as then I can't tell others where to send all your glorious winning loot!

3. If you wish to be 'send only' then post here and no need for a PM.

4. The draw will close on the 10th of November, so plenty of time to enter :)

5. Everyone will receive a PM with the name and address of the winner (except the winner, who will receive the name and address of the decoy). If you don't receive a PM from me after the sweep has been declared closed, please contact me.

6. Please keep the winner a secret - do not mention them by name in your journal entry or PM them. It's more fun if the books arrive as a surprise.

7. Post here when you send your book, without disclosing who it's been sent to. Please try to mail the book as soon as possible after the draw. So if it's TBR, then read it when you sign up. ;-)

8. If you are the winner/decoy, please post here when the books start arriving so that everyone else can join in the fun.

9. The winner agrees to run the next sweep after a couple of months break.

10. IMPORTANT: This sweepstakes is an international one. If you are not prepared to, or can't afford to, post a book internationally, then please do not enter.

So . . . jump in and join the fun!

-------------------------------------------
Closing Date: November 10, 2017

Participants:

lauraloo29 (Canada)
Harobed82 (France) - Received
kangaroo (UK)

Send only:

mcsar (Canada)
Yorkshire-lass (UK)
keeta1 (New Zealand)
Lamilla (Belarus) - Received

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Time for another round of this sweep. I was the lucky winner of the last round. Last sweep: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/542260

Sweeps are great fun, and this one yields all kinds of surprises, so please join in. :D

** This is an international sweep for books with a colour word (or alternatively the word colour/color) in the title. e.g. "The Woman in White", "The Colour of Magic" etc.

Rules (Shamelessly copied and pasted):

1. Post here if you wish to enter.

2. Also PM me with your name and address. No PM = No entry, as then I can't tell others where to send all your glorious winning loot!

3. If you wish to be 'send only' then post here and no need for a PM.

4. The draw will close on the 10th of November, so plenty of time to enter :)

5. Everyone will receive a PM with the name and address of the winner (except the winner, who will receive the name and address of the decoy). If you don't receive a PM from me after the sweep has been declared closed, please contact me.

6. Please keep the winner a secret - do not mention them by name in your journal entry or PM them. It's more fun if the books arrive as a surprise.

7. Post here when you send your book, without disclosing who it's been sent to. Please try to mail the book as soon as possible after the draw. So if it's TBR, then read it when you sign up. ;-)

8. If you are the winner/decoy, please post here when the books start arriving so that everyone else can join in the fun.

9. The winner agrees to run the next sweep after a couple of months break.

10. IMPORTANT: This sweepstakes is an international one. If you are not prepared to, or can't afford to, post a book internationally, then please do not enter.

So . . . jump in and join the fun!

Closing Date: November 10, 2017

Participants:

lauraloo29 (Canada)
Harobed82 (France) - Received
kangaroo (UK)

Send only:

mcsar (Canada)
Yorkshire-lass (UK)
keeta1 (New Zealand)
Lamilla (Belarus) - Received
Profile Image
Sending PM
Profile Image

OK!

I have a book that will fit, so count me in! :)
Profile Image
This looks like a good start.
Profile Image
PM on its way
Profile Image
Welcome and good luck.
Profile Image
Come and join us.
Profile Image

Bump.

Profile Image

Come and join!

Profile Image

send only

please
Profile Image
Profile Image

Bump!

Profile Image

Last call.

Profile Image
The sweeps is now closed. Thank you all for joining. PMs are sent. Please send a nice book to our lucky winner, who will be getting six parcels. Don't forget to post here when the parcels arrive.

What to send...
Profile Image
Congratulations to the winner.
Profile Image
I don't know if I'm the winner or decoy, since this book is the 1st of this sweeps to arrive!

I received "The picture of Dorian Gray": https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13990173/

Thanks a lot! :)
Profile Image
For The Crimson Petal and the White, a lovely thick book. Also a nice magnetic bookmark that matches the theme.

Thank you!
Profile Image
For The Crimson Petal and the White, a lovely thick book. Also a nice magnetic bookmark that matches the theme.

Thank you!

It was fast! Sometimes it is and sometimes it takes weeks!
I hope you'll like the book! :)
Profile Image
... from keeta1 , with BC labels and stickers, announcing the arrival of a wishlist book for this sweeps!
Thanks in advance! I'll let you know as soon as I receive the book! :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.