corner corner (Technically closed...well, sort of) TexasWren's Annual Ornament Exchange 2017

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

(Technically closed...well, sort of) TexasWren's Annual Ornament Exchange 2017

To the best of my knowledge, all the partner emails have been sent out, as of Oct. 29, 2017. (Aren’t you proud of me???) Please let me know if you have not received your OR if you are one of THOSE people who would still like to join after an exchange has been closed. 😊
Now you can get your ornaments ready and carefully packed, especially anything fragile. Before you seal your package, please take a moment to take a quick photo of the ornament and send it to the ornament email.

TexasWren's Annual international Ornament exchange, hosted by Herchelle

This is international.
The ornament can be bought or homemade, and whatever size/theme/type you like. There are no restrictions on the type of ornament you send to your recipient.

If you'd still like to participate, please send an email to ornamentsbc at gmail dot com (the spaces and words are done that way to avoid spam as much as possible. It's just a regular email address with no spaces, and@ instead of at.)

I need the following information:
BC Name (Very important!)
Real Name
Your Mailing address (This will be sent to only your match partner)
Shipping Preference-again, we will try to match, but be prepared to ship
internationally if necessary.

The past several years, we have had a link to show pictures of the ornaments people received. Yes, I have saved all the pictures from last year and my apologies for not setting them yet. I will get it done soon.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at ornamentsbc at gmail dot com

Looking forward to hearing from all of you soon.
Herchelle
TexasWren's Canadian Elf

Before I forget...
Please take a picture of your ornament either before you send it to your partner or when you receive your ornament. I will set up the site again so that I can share the pictures. Please send your photos to the ornamentsbc at gmail dot com email.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
To the best of my knowledge, all the partner emails have been sent out, as of Oct. 29, 2017. (Aren’t you proud of me???) Please let me know if you have not received your OR if you are one of THOSE people who would still like to join after an exchange has been closed. 😊
Now you can get your ornaments ready and carefully packed, especially anything fragile. Before you seal your package, please take a moment to take a quick photo of the ornament and send it to the ornament email.

TexasWren's Annual international Ornament exchange, hosted by Herchelle

This is international.
The ornament can be bought or homemade, and whatever size/theme/type you like. There are no restrictions on the type of ornament you send to your recipient.

If you'd still like to participate, please send an email to ornamentsbc at gmail dot com (the spaces and words are done that way to avoid spam as much as possible. It's just a regular email address with no spaces, and@ instead of at.)

I need the following information:
BC Name (Very important!)
Real Name
Your Mailing address (This will be sent to only your match partner)
Shipping Preference-again, we will try to match, but be prepared to ship
internationally if necessary.

The past several years, we have had a link to show pictures of the ornaments people received. Yes, I have saved all the pictures from last year and my apologies for not setting them yet. I will get it done soon.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at ornamentsbc at gmail dot com

Looking forward to hearing from all of you soon.
Herchelle
TexasWren's Canadian Elf

Before I forget...
Please take a picture of your ornament either before you send it to your partner or when you receive your ornament. I will set up the site again so that I can share the pictures. Please send your photos to the ornamentsbc at gmail dot com email.
Profile Image
I'm in Kansas, USA.
I love all types of ornaments
I will attempt to send my information shortly. LOL!
Love this exchange!
Profile Image
I'm in Kansas, USA.
I love all types of ornaments
I will attempt to send my information shortly. LOL!
Love this exchange!

All signed except Kansas, USA.
I'm from Braunschweig, Germany ;-)
Profile Image
florinda-bs said:
All signed except Kansas, USA.
I'm from Braunschweig, Germany ;-)

I'm also from Braunschweig in Germany and I would be very happy to join Ornament Exchange again! It was so joyful last year! I would prefer to have an exchange with a bookcrossing member who lives as far away from Germany as possible :-D

P.S.: Does there exist a link with pictures of the Ornaments that were sent in 2016?
Profile Image
I'm working on it!
Sorry that I didn't complete that part of the exchange, I still have all the pictures...I hope.
Profile Image
Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm.
Profile Image

Thanks

Mail is on the way.
Profile Image
I so enjoy this exchange, I was waiting for it!
PM on its way.
Profile Image
Heavy sigh...
Profile Image
All signed up. Willing to mail from Ireland to anywhere
Profile Image

Hooray!

I really love this exchange.
I will like to ship anywhere. But i would like to get something from Ireland. I love this Island!!!
Profile Image
I sat down and did the copy and paste thing to invite everyone from the previous years. I think that some of you got a few extra invites, but at least I got them done. Thanks for all the replies, this is going to be awesome!
Profile Image
Love to join, sending e-mail now.
Profile Image
So happy to get this note - even twice. The exchange has become one of my christmas traditions. Thank you for organizing and I will send off my info today
Profile Image
Lots of space for everyone, the more, the merrier!!
Profile Image
Lots of space for everyone, the more, the merrier!!

Come in and join this wonderful exchange!
Profile Image
What kinds of ornaments do you usually send?
Profile Image
Hi Annchen!
That is totally up to you. Store bought, religious, non religious, hand made, what ever you want to send. I hope to post the pictures from last year's exchange by this weekend, fingers crossed
Profile Image
I am sending you email! Shipping international
Profile Image
please sign me up international. My E-Mail will come soon.
Profile Image
please,I`ll want to join it this year again - very fine!
best wishes to all from Austria
Profile Image
I love this litte surprise every year....
Email will follow ...
Profile Image

Wow!

We now have 55 participants from all over the world...well almost!!
Still time to join us!
Profile Image
I've not done this in several years. I'm excited to participate again!
Profile Image

Get ready!

I will start matching everyone up today after work and continue into the weekend. Watch your inboxes. Thank you to everyone for joining!
Profile Image
Be warned, I had a great time finding the right partner for each and everyone of you. Now I know what Mrs. Klaus feels like, it felt like I was the one giving presents.
So I am presently clearing off my desk and digging out my laptop so that I can start sending out your partner’s info. Wow! There is so much stuff on my desk that I may be in my Mamma’s Cave for a long time tonight. I’m listening to Cat Stevens and opened a bottle of wine. Watch your mailboxes this weekend!
Thank you all for joining this exchange again, and My dear TexasWren, thank you for passing this exchange to me, I am honoured to continue this Bookcrossing tradition.
Cheers!
Ellen/Herchelle
Profile Image
Be warned, I had a great time finding the right partner for each and everyone of you.

Thank you ma'am ! Perfect pick! Tell you why in a future pm.
Profile Image
I love to hear that! Thank you!
Profile Image
I’m listening to Cat Stevens and opened a bottle of wine. Cheers!

I like both, too ;-)

Address well received, thank you!
Profile Image
Thank you so much. My christmas ornaments are on the way togehter with a little Book: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14783900/
Sorry the text will be translatet and the picture I will send to you - later, because it should be an surprise ;-)
Profile Image
Just doing some last minute tweaking of the partner list, please check your inboxes.
Happy happy joy joy!!!
Profile Image
Who will it be...????
Profile Image
I think it's me!!!
Thank you rotesGnu for being so fast in sending your package... I haven't opened it yet, but as soon as we start decorating our house, I will post photo of it.
I have started gathering a few things for my mailings, so a little bit more patience, it will be soon on its way! *<[:{ ) Merry Christmas!
Profile Image
And mine has arrived too! Thank you FraukeRo, my spidey senses tell me it's going to be a good one. :-) Like estelle1806 I haven't opened it yet. So exciting!
Profile Image
Woohoo! Strike! :D
Merry Christmas!
Profile Image
Mine arrived! Thank you so much Hotflash! You're a star :D

I've sent you an email with the picture :)
Profile Image
I wondered what had happened! I didn't realize this was on the Not So Random, etc. Forum. 'Looks like it's as popular as ever. Phew. I thought I was the only signee!
Profile Image
Thank you so much, herchelle. It will be closed until the first Advent. Than I make my photos. Its so fascinating.
Profile Image
So it should be with my partner soon. :-)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.