corner corner CLOSED Mythological sweepstakes round 6 YOU DONT HAVE TO SEND A BOOK

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

CLOSED Mythological sweepstakes round 6 YOU DONT HAVE TO SEND A BOOK

So I was lucky enough to win round 5 so it is my pleasure to open round 6

So this sweepstakes is all about mythology. Mythological creatures are part of this sweeps as well. Myths from all over the world are also welcome here from Europe to Asia. It does not have to be Greek.

Mythology definition via Wikipedia:
Mythology is a collection of myths, especially one belonging to a particular sacred, religious or cultural tradition of a group of people. Myths are a collection of stories told to explain nature, history, and customs – or the study of such myths.

What can be included
. Greek gods
. Centaurs
. Unicorns
. Cyclops
. Fairys
. Ghosts
. Shades
. Spirits
. Griffins

The list can go on and on these are just a few ideas. Mainly from Greek Mythology. But there are plenty of lists online from different cultures. Asia also have a few interesting myths.

You DO NOT have to send a book if you are finding it difficult to find something or if it is expensive to send, but it would be nice. If you can't send a book, please at least send something based on what the sweepstakes is about, such as a small gift. (List of ideas below). The book doesn't have to directly be about mythology - it could have a something related in the title or the cover photo.

Gift ideas:
Keyrings
Bookmarks
Stickers
Playing cards
Tote bag
Fridge magnets

RULES:
1) Post here by 4th NOVEMBER 2017 if you wish to enter.
2) PM me with your name and address which will be sent to others if you are the winner (No PM = No entry).
3) Winner will be drawn on 5th NOVEMBER 2017 and everyone will get a PM with the address and name of the winner/decoy.
4) Decoy will also be drawn so that the winner will not know that she / he has won till the acts of kindness start to arrive.
5) PLEASE KEEP THE WINNER A SECRET, it is more fun that way!
6) The winner of this contest should hold the contest again in 2 or 3 months time.
7) If you are the winner, please post here the goodies that you received.

Partisipants
dark-draco (W)
house-elf
Mcsar
book-a-neer
WillCaxton (R)
erishkigal

Send only
Abi-Gibby (R)
lilith89
Lubiette (R)
Lamilla

Complete Thread

Profile Image
So I was lucky enough to win round 5 so it is my pleasure to open round 6

So this sweepstakes is all about mythology. Mythological creatures are part of this sweeps as well. Myths from all over the world are also welcome here from Europe to Asia. It does not have to be Greek.

Mythology definition via Wikipedia:
Mythology is a collection of myths, especially one belonging to a particular sacred, religious or cultural tradition of a group of people. Myths are a collection of stories told to explain nature, history, and customs – or the study of such myths.

What can be included
. Greek gods
. Centaurs
. Unicorns
. Cyclops
. Fairys
. Ghosts
. Shades
. Spirits
. Griffins

The list can go on and on these are just a few ideas. Mainly from Greek Mythology. But there are plenty of lists online from different cultures. Asia also have a few interesting myths.

You DO NOT have to send a book if you are finding it difficult to find something or if it is expensive to send, but it would be nice. If you can't send a book, please at least send something based on what the sweepstakes is about, such as a small gift. (List of ideas below). The book doesn't have to directly be about mythology - it could have a something related in the title or the cover photo.

Gift ideas:
Keyrings