corner corner 2017 Holiday Gift Giving Thank You Thread

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

2017 Holiday Gift Giving Thank You Thread

Post your Holiday Gift Giving thank yous here!

Complete Thread

1 2 3 4 Next 

Profile Image
Post your Holiday Gift Giving thank yous here!
Profile Image

Bump

Profile Image
For the stationery you included in the box of books you sent me.

Including:
Multi-colour ball point pen
Be here now pencil
Pen with stylus and ball point options
Assorted postcards
A bookmark (the umbrella)
Assorted cards with envelopes

Generally an uplifting theme which is always welcome!
Profile Image
Thank you tomato68 for my very first Christmas card of the year, box tops for education and bookplate. Thanks so much!
Profile Image
You are most welcome.
Profile Image
for the chatty letter, I found it lovely to read about your family.
for the hello kitty-stickers, I bet my kids at school will love them.
for the cards I can write, always a lovely present.
for the magnetic bookmark and the bc-labels, can use them very well :-)
for the early christmas card :)
the cards with the dogs on it
for the twinings tea, much appreciated :-)

thanks for this lovely package
Profile Image
for wishlist book NYPD Red 2 by James Patterson & Marshall Karp. Hubby and I will enjoy it, I'm sure. It's my first gift received this 2017 holiday season. Thanks again.
Profile Image
for your lovely parcel.
It contained:
Nicidoos pencil (will use it at school)
beautiful eyeshadow
candy
stickers from disney and trolls
BC-labels
and a totebag :-) thank you very much for your surprise-gift
Profile Image
For the envelope with:

A beautiful floral pen
A dinky little notebook
A postcard for me
Assorted sizes and great designs of postcards and cards to send to other people.

Thank you so much!
Profile Image
For the envelope with:

A beautiful floral pen
A dinky little notebook
A postcard for me
Assorted sizes and great designs of postcards and cards to send to other people.

Thank you so much!

Ouf, it's arrived ! Happy you like it Poodlesister !
Profile Image
for the lovely postcards, Bookcrossing labels and Bookcrossing stickers!

It's greatly appreciated!
Profile Image
For my first HGG of the year, a wishlist book, Made To Be Broken. :-) Yay!
Profile Image
The little goodies made my day!
BC supplies
candy
candles
BC key chain
an awesome fridge magnet from your hometown I guess
black tea
a bookmark from Portugal

Profile Image
For the tote bag and dog treats
Profile Image
Thank you for the lovely blank notecards! I love them!
Profile Image
Thank you rubyrebel for the boxtops for my daughters' school. She was so excited to see them in the mail!
Profile Image
For the book "Stories for Halloween" (seems so cool), 2 beautiful handmade owls and the notebook keyring! I loved everything :)
Profile Image
You're welcome!

PS. Check inside the notebook keyring, it's got its own history!
Profile Image
For the beautiful card and message you sent me and the Bookcrossing supplies! They are much appreciated.
Profile Image
thank you for the hot cocoa, notepad, eraser, and the coins.
Profile Image
Thank you for the lord of the rings book marks I really like them.
Profile Image
I'm glad you liked them.
Profile Image
Thank you for the stamps(you doubled my collection), and postcards.
Profile Image
Squeeee!!!

Thank you so much for the lovely book, The Victorian Kitchen by Jennifer Davies. Had I known this existed, it would have been at the top of my wishlist! I love things like this! Thank you, also, for the fun England-themed Christmas stickers, Christmas card, postcards, many lovely labels, and the delightful newsy letter---to which I plan to respond shortly! You have set my HGG season off to a great start! I sure appreciate you, friend!
Profile Image
For the cool cookie cutters, dessert-themed stickers, candies, BC labels, a British Museum postcard, a nice card, and an apron! I was thinking about buying an apron and now I don't need to :) Love everything you picked! Thank you.
Profile Image
for the book: Banksy: the man behind the wall
As banksy-fan I'm looking forward to read this one.
Thank you for this lovely HGG-present
Profile Image
You're welcome!
Profile Image
I've read a couple of other books from this series and really enjoyed them. No reason to think I won't enjoy this one too!
Profile Image
Thank you for the envelope with many nice, used stamps! Very appreciated! It's always nice to receive stamps that I can send to the charity I support!
Profile Image
Thank you MargaridaPires for the wonderful package I received! It contained purple crinkly paper that my kids will craft with, tea bags, bookcrossing supplies, LOVE party decorations for food, note and a packet of gummy trolls. Thank you so much! I absolutely love everything!
Profile Image
My first HGG gift arrived today and it was yours! A lovely selection of teas, chocolate bar and the cutest cat stickers!!Thanks so much :-)
Profile Image
For the 2 audiobooks! I appreciate it .
Profile Image
For the birthday card. I love dandelions, I always see them as wishes not weeds.
Profile Image
Thank you for all the goodies. I love the bookmark and puzzle book you sent. So many different kind of number games. The nerd in me screams YAY! And the chocaholic in me cannot wait and already tasted the chocolate. Yummy. I have not tried this local brand from BC. My cat loves his gift. He thinks they are purrfect, and he has much fun chasing one around the house. I am hiding the rest from him at the moment. Thank you very much. 8)
Profile Image
I've received a package containing two books. Return address is Wrap Ltd in the U.K. Thanks to whoever the sender is. I will wait to open until my birthday unless I find out it was for HGG.
Profile Image
For liking my Facebook page and encouraging a friend to do so too!
Profile Image
You made my day with the lovely package containing used stamps, nice postcards, Doctor Who novel and a TARDIS (credit) card holder! I love all of them!
Profile Image
for the most interesting letter - and my first HGG present this year!
I'd love to know more about the time management system that worked for you the best :) I wish you luck with running. Hope the weather is accommodating.
Thank you for the cards and labels - the wishlist tag one beat the book :)
Profile Image
For the big box of Yorkshire tea
Treats for my dog
And the manga Bakuman volume 1 (please can I have the BCID for this one)
Profile Image
For the collection of BC labels and postcards plus the release bags
Profile Image
Thank you so much for the book, Three Men in a Boat and the collection of postcards! I'm looking forward to the book and LOVE the cards! Blessings!
Profile Image
For a beautifully packaged selection of postcards from around the world (including two Moomin ones which I will send only to Moomin fans like my brother and his family), plus some Moomin stickers and other lovely things like greetings cards and Moomin writing paper which I will detail when I am next at home. I just wanted to say thanks straight away.

I will use the innovative packaging again. Such a great idea to use the envelope from a writing paper set.
Profile Image
Thanks for the cat postcards, I loved the one with the person holding the small kitten, the dragon coaster and book mark! I love it all.
Profile Image
Thank you for the first HGG gift! I loved it all! Especially the old postcard.
Profile Image
For my first HGG gift: "Four Great Plays", by Ibsen, and a very nice letter.
I wanted to keep the book wrapped until Christmas (since it's HGG), but then I started reading the letter and couldn't resist :-) Three months is a long time to wait...
Thank you so much. I will answer the letter ASAP.
Profile Image
I wanted to keep the book wrapped until Christmas (since it's HGG), but then I started reading the letter and couldn't resist :-) Three months is a long time to wait...

You're welcome! Lol, I guess I'd struggle keeping a gift wrapped up for 3 months as well:)
Profile Image
Thank you for the stamps, postcard,bookmark,and chocolate.
I really enjoyed them.
Profile Image
I loved the note cards you sent. I think I'll use one of them tonight to write to a dear friend of mine.
Profile Image
A pretty pink envelope arrived today with all kinds of goodies inside: 3 BCID labels, a beautiful (beach) postcard from Portugal, some sticky alligator bookmarks (my niece's school mascot is a gator), and an orange balloon with a face on it! How fun! Thanks again!
Profile Image
I received a parcel with three magazines, some loose leaf Earl Grey tea and a jar of beads. It brightened my day up quite a lot!
Profile Image
You're welcome! Hope you can get creative with the stuff I sent you!
Profile Image
For my first HGG present. The envelope was opened when it arrived, but I don't think anything got lost. The bath smellies are lovely. Bergamot is one of my favourite scents. And I really love the artwork on the postcard, which is now on the fridge door, brightening up the kitchen. All of this - and your good wishes - really put a smile on my face. :)
Profile Image
I am really glad the envelope got safe there even though it was open. Enjoy the bath stuff!
Profile Image
Thank you, thank you for the cat toys, Roxy has already played w/them, she loves em'. The great pen and the Canada magnet. Very nice. It was a pleasant surprise in my mail box today!
Profile Image
for the note and the tea bags. Such interesting flavors of black tea, the perfect companion to books.
Profile Image
I got an HGG envelope from southernfryed. I am going to wait until December to open it - just letting u know it arrived safely and TYVM
Profile Image
My first HGG is arrived this morning. Thanks for the english labels and the bookmark, I enjoy it very much !
Profile Image
Thanks for sending me my first HGG gifts of the year! Thanks very much for the Bookcrossing labels, post-its and release bag and for the stickers.
Profile Image
Your very much welcome :)
Profile Image
Reading your note made me smile, what a nice coincidence... and my tomcat adopted his new mouse with visible pleasure while I am very, very happy about the beautiful card, the labels and stickers, the chocolate and the Sherlock-themed coaster :) - thank you!
Profile Image
For the three baking recipes! I'm definitely going to make them one day :)
Profile Image
for the bag full of teas and the box of tea with the adorable fox on the box, two lovely 100% cotton kitchen towels, cute owl coin purse, owl coaster, and Christmas card. Thank you so much for the hgg package, I love it.
Profile Image
Thank you so much for the fun package full of great things I love: postcards, labels, a Do Not Disturb sign for when I'm reading!!, a pen, and an adorable little notebook. {Plus a package for HobbitGlen!} I really appreciate it all! Thanks!
Profile Image
Today I received a lovely package from Lauraloo29. It had lots of bookcrossing goodies, an ornament (my kids will love putting it on the tree since it is sparkly), bookcrossing postcards and some blank notecards. Thank you so much! I love it!
Profile Image
I never seem to have children's books! So thanks! I'm sure they won't linger in my house long.
Profile Image
You are very welcome. I am just now looking up Little Free Libraries in my area...I checked out 3 and 2 were no longer there, but at least I found that one was still operating. I think the whole idea of Little Free Libraries is wonderful. I wish I could put one up, but I am renting and our landlord wouldn't approve. Anyway, I'm glad you liked the kids' books. If postage wasn't so expensive I'd send more your way more often.
Profile Image
Thank you for the colorful postcard calendar and all the Bookcrossing supplies! My first HGG package this year, very exciting!
Profile Image
You are very welcome :)
Profile Image
What a wonderful surprise to receive your package today. Thank you for the letter opener, the cute little painted rock, the cat bookplates, the Thanksgiving post card, the cat post card, all the beautiful cat note cards, and for the wonderful horse Christmas card. I loved every thing you sent. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. I can hardly wait to sit down and write to family and friends on the lovely stationary you sent.
Profile Image
Thank u so much!! I was at hospital when I received your gift and it really made my day!! The colors of the nail polish were exactly what I like! Wish u all the best!

Profile Image
My second HGG parcel has not been delivered yet, and it starts to worry me...
Profile Image
...over 3 weeks ago & they haven't arrived yet either (or so it seems).
Profile Image
Lauraloo29 for all the goodies! I especially loved the fridge magnet!
Florence71 for all the pencils and the awesome kitchen towel, it is very handy!
Solaria for all the stamps! My collection is so much cooler now!
Profile Image
Lauraloo29 for all the goodies! I especially loved the fridge magnet!
Florence71 for all the pencils and the awesome kitchen towel, it is very handy!
Solaria for all the stamps! My collection is so much cooler now!

You're welcome !
Profile Image
Thank you, poodlesister and jmsmom! Your parcels were waiting for me in the mailbox. I won't be opening them yet, though, and I can tell it's just sooo tempting to see them there on my desk :-)
Profile Image
What a lovely surprise package! 2 books that look very interesting and will be added to the toberead pile-Shadows of the Mirror by frances Fyfield and The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell & Dustin Thomason. Also received several postcards and a travel planner. Thanks ever so much! You made my day!
Profile Image
You are so welcome!
Profile Image
For the bookcrossing supplies, tea bag and hot chocolate powder
Profile Image
thank you for the coins and postcards.
Profile Image
You're most welcome! Among the postcards you can find two from my hometown (Plock). The coins are from Poland too (1, 2 & 5 groszy), plus some euro cent coins.
Profile Image
for the absolutely cutest owls--and handmade by you to boot. I will cherish them. How do you know blue is my favourite color?

And thanks for the selection of book labels and stickers. They will come in handy.

Profile Image
You're welcome! I'm glad the envelope finally arrived, I started to worry about it. And it was easy with the colour as it is my favourite one as well!
Profile Image
Thank you for the post cards. I love the one w/the cheetahs on it. And the stickers!
Profile Image
You are most welcome.
Profile Image
for my first HGG-gift!
I enjoyed very much the cook box (with 50 greece recipes), the good smelling candle, the funny magnet with kermit, the two pens, the bookcrossing stickers and your postcard with good wishes!
Profile Image
I am really glad you liked all the goodies!
Profile Image
for the BC supplies! The compact BCID labels and little stickers are always useful!
Profile Image
For the Christmas card for me, BC bookplate and label and Christmas cards to send. Is that a donkey I spot on the front? I love the animal theme and the cause (Hillside animal rescue). Thanks for a lovely surprise.

ETA I found more BC labels and Moomin stickers when I emptied out the envelope! Love them!
Profile Image
For sending me
BC labels
Tote bags
Pencils
Sweets
Note book
Fridge magnet
Profile Image
Thank you so much for the lovely UK travel/souvenir guides! I will have so much fun reading them!
Profile Image
You're welcome!
Profile Image
Thank you for the book, bookmarks, cards, and postcards! I appreciate your kindness to me! Happy HGG!
Profile Image
Thank you for the sweet note and the yummy sounding tea. I will be trying them soon. Happy Holidays.
Profile Image
For the lovely stationary!
Profile Image
For the halloween books, octopus journal, bookmark and postcard.
Profile Image
For the book and labels! (If I'm not swapping it for the copy on my shelf, I'll definitely go on a quest for future readers!) And the card you included was just perfect. I'm already in a holiday mood today. :)
Profile Image
Your nice gift arrived today, thank you for the tea, stamps, the lovely bookmark, BC labels and the horse cards (I'm sure my pal will like them!). I also loove the hilarious astronaut postcard! You brightened my day. :-)
Profile Image
Feeling very spoiled today as my 1st and 2nd HGG parcels arrived today.

Abi-Gibby: "The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox" by Maggie O'Farrell, Bookcrossing supplies and hot chocolate(not tried this one before, looks yummy).

JPix: "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin, Bookcrossing supplies, notepad and note cards.

Btw you both gave me "Relax like Felix" BCID labels, he's very cute, just don't tell my cat Fluffy I said so.
Profile Image
For becoming my friend on Goodreads. I'm really intrigued by your Fall Baking Recipe Round Up on the blog link. I think I'll have to have a go at a couple of them! :)
Profile Image
for sending me such a wonderful surprise: a lovely Christmas card with a peace tree, bookcrossing labels, a Harry Potter bookmark and Harry Potter stationary :)!

1 2 3 4 Next 

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.