corner corner RABCK.com

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

RABCK.com

Hello everyone,

Just a note to let you all know RABCK.com has been taken down for now. There doesn't seem to be enough interest to support it at this time (thanks so much to those who have donated---we really appreciate you!) and Jamie and I find ourselves paying the majority of the bill every month. He is going to look for a less expensive hosting option that will still allow for a secure site. We'll keep you posted!

Blessings!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello everyone,

Just a note to let you all know RABCK.com has been taken down for now. There doesn't seem to be enough interest to support it at this time (thanks so much to those who have donated---we really appreciate you!) and Jamie and I find ourselves paying the majority of the bill every month. He is going to look for a less expensive hosting option that will still allow for a secure site. We'll keep you posted!

Blessings!
Profile Image
Many thanks for all you and Jamie did to try to keep this going for all of those it was used by and important to. I had yet to get on board, but wish you luck in finding a new hosting option. I will let you know if I find anything that might be suitable. ; D

Blessings right back at you and yours!!! : )
Profile Image
..but it's completely understandable: it's not fair for you & Jamie to have to carry that burden yourselves.

I've been trying to donate when I use the site, but due to computer issues I've cut way back on my RABCKs over the past few months.

Thank you for a valiant effort, and if you do find another host, please let us know.
Profile Image
For all your efforts and financial support to keep rabck.com going. It's not fair for you both to pay for the site. Good luck with finding a cheaper option.
Profile Image
Have you thought about using a forum based site - like InvisionFree or ProBoards?

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.