Profile Image

2017 Thank you thread.

I couldn't find one, so I started one!

Complete Thread

1 2 Next 

Profile Image
I couldn't find one, so I started one!
Profile Image
Thanks for the BookCrossing patch that you sent to me. I will be sewing it on to my cotton book bag soon.
Your generosity is much appreciated. :))
Profile Image
for the wonderful set of label. You're so kind! I loved the christmas card too, so cute!
Profile Image
It was nice to see them.
Profile Image
But I would like to know which one of you lovelies gifted me with them!
Profile Image
But I would like to know which one of you lovelies gifted me with them!

I think Diane Fraser might know more :)
Profile Image

dear bethieb

thank you for the lovely card! I enjoyed reading it so much. You could call me by my given name, Margarita by the way ))
Profile Image
For sending me used stamps for Love Quilts UK. You are brilliant! :-)
Profile Image
You are very welcome:)
Profile Image
for sending stamps for my Mom!

https://www.flickr.com/---/31940645770/
Profile Image
Thanks for sending me the most delightful book of "cunning tales", which had been on my WishList since 2012:

"Murder Most Feline"
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/2197897/

Thanks also for the BC labels and lovely bookmarks; you have been most generous, and I wil certainly enjoy reading these short stories... :)
Profile Image
For sending me 3 surprise wishlist books, very kind of you :)
Profile Image
I received a very mysterious German copy of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" for my birthday from an anonymous (and apparently German) Sender. I have no idea who you are, but thank you! You made me very happy :)
Profile Image
Thanks for the nice note and the N notepad. It is just perfect and will come in handy. Moreover, thanks for the encouragement that got me to read my oldest registered book, A Thousand Splendid Suns. It was awesome and I can't believe it took me so long.

Good luck reading Hawthorne's Twice-Told Tales.
Profile Image
It was most generous of you to send me a wish list book. I look forward to reading it very soon. I really appreciate your generosity. :))
Profile Image
Because of the continuing generosity of you both, I have received a great little book from my wishlist. I thank you both! :))

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14337556
Profile Image
I still dont know who to thank for my wings! No one ever owned up to having "wung" me!
But a great big thank you to you, whoever you are! :))
Profile Image

Thanks 6of8

She choose to send books all over the world last Friday, so people would see that good things could still come from America. Their new president is doing his best to prove otherwise.
Thanks! I was lucky to get two books!
Profile Image
for the book Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich.
Now I have no excuse not to read them as I already have the first in the series.
Profile Image
That you, kirjakko, for passing on a wishlist tag to me, and thank you, Tanamo, for tagging me with http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14301847/
Profile Image
You are welcome. And about your JE: You can always write a mystery series set in Nepal.
Profile Image
Thank you motherof11 for the two Hamish Macbeth books that you tagged me with in the European Wishlist Tag.
I received them today. I know I will love them because I have loved all the other books that I have read from the Hamish Macbeth series!
Also thank you Poodlesister for asking someone to tag me in place of her. That was extremely generous of you. :))
Profile Image
I received the Robert Burns poetry book today and I look forward to reading it and sharing it with some of my poetry-loving friends! :))
Profile Image
Thank you for the surprise RABCK box of books-that contained 5 wishlist books! You are awesome and your generosity is appreciated!
Profile Image
... for the mystery and thriller book box that arrived today. Very generous of you.
Profile Image
... for not 1 but 3 wishlist books and some BC goodies. A lovely surprise on a cold chilly day!
Profile Image
For a great package sent to lils74 and me - we even happened to go to the post office together to pick it up :-)
Profile Image
For the surprise wished book !
Profile Image
For the beautiful hard cover edition of the railway children, it's absolutely perfect and so kind of you to send :)
Profile Image
for my wings. I'm ready for the convention now!
Profile Image
for the parcel of books that arrived today
Profile Image
grovalskii and lizzyblack - you both are fantastic!
Profile Image
for the postcard. That must be an awesome exhibit of artwork. Ah, maybe some day I will have the privilege of seeing the original, but for now, I'll enjoy the postcard.
Profile Image
How nice to log into BX and see those two kitties astride my name!

A great big thank you to my kind-hearted, generous, thoughtful wing-giver! Please know I will pay it forward. >>^..^<<
Profile Image
I think those might be from the Head, Shoulders.. challenge

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/8897031

:D
Profile Image
for sending me the wishlistbook "the Mermaid chair"
Lovely!
Profile Image
For sending me a little SUPRISE package of
Letter writing paper
Empty postcards
Envelopes
Pencils
Box of toffifee
Stickers
Profile Image
for another postcard and for releasing a book in my name. Hope your trip was awesome as it looks from the postcards.
Profile Image
for this book http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13892648
Looks very interesting!
Profile Image
for the mycokereward codes! Will try to input them later today.
Profile Image
for the mycokereward codes! Will try to input them later today.
Profile Image
I really love the miniature, leather-covered poetry book that you sent to me.
I can't express in words just how happy I am to have this.
Thank you so much! :))
Profile Image
After receiving your PM this morning, I certainly did not expect to receive the book today... it was a brilliant surprise.
Thank you very much, looking forward to reading the biography of this enigmatic but rather unfortunate lady:

"Vivien Leigh, A Biography" by Anne Edwards
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/3131195/

You have been a star, and certainly made my day!
Enjoy your trip in the Spanish Islands... wish I was there! :)
Profile Image
for fulfilling one of the top 3 of my wishes - book in German! http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14437312
Profile Image
I am really pleased with the book that I have just received from you.
You are very generous. :))
Profile Image
for your lovely parcel, with a cute penguin, herbal tea, a beautiful crafted card, postcards, bookmark and a chance to practice my very bad French and even worse Greek :)
Profile Image
Your generosity is very much appreciated.
Thank you. :))
Profile Image
for Nevada Barr's Boar Island through the Happy Day Sweeps. Looking forward to reading it as well as the coupon for M&Ms (will look for it as I didn't notice it when I leafed through the book last night). Thanks so much.
Profile Image
for the two cookbooks. Both look useful containing recipes that I would consider making. Thank you, too, for the note cards; as I send out a fair amount of thank you notes, they will be used. What a way to improve a Saturday.
Profile Image
For A Song for Issy Bradley
Profile Image
for Room.
Profile Image
for Strange Affair, a release bag and a bookmark!
Profile Image
for dropping off a big bag of books for me, brought all the way from Australia.
It's much appreciated, thanks :)
Profile Image
For sending me used stamps for Love Quilts UK. You are brilliant!
Profile Image
for the note and the postage costs. It was unexpected, but appreciated. Thanks again.
Profile Image
Oh, I am so lucky! A cozy mystery from my wishlist, and three (!) bars of Fry's Turkish Delight - thank you so so much!
Profile Image
Couldn't really send you a book about a chocoholic and not send any sweet treats now, could I? LOL. Enjoy!
Profile Image
Your surprise RABCK reached me, you're so kind!
Profile Image
Thank you so much for the great package you sent me of bookmark, seaside writing paper, labels, bookmark, fridge magnets and a lovely Amber bracelet.
You are a very generous person and your gifts are much appreciated and all will definitely be used by me! I am wearing the bracelet right now! :))
Profile Image
I can't believe you've managed to send me a German children's book even from the Oslo convention! :D Thank you ever so much - and a thank you to sakirmo as well for carrying it to Finland and to our local meet-up!
Profile Image
For granting this wish to me; the book arrived on my birthday, and I have been waiting to read it for a long time!

"Hollywood Babylon", by Kenneth Angers
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14527721/

Thank you for your generosity!! :)
Profile Image

hyphen8,

say thank you from me for your mum! I received her envelope with beautiful stamps just in time for my birthday parcels unpacking. I enjoyed the stamps very much, it was very nice of her to select them!
Profile Image
for the book, Beside the Ocean of Time by George Mackay Brown. I've never read this author before, but this looks a great introduction. Thanks again for a Happy Saturday.
Profile Image
I'm so happy to be flying again! Please identify yourself, whoever you are!!
Profile Image
What a great surprise by the book for my LFL.
Profile Image
for sending me Hannah's Dream, which was on my wishlist for ages :)
Profile Image
for the surprise Rabck of Liane Moriarty's book truly madly guilty :)
You made my day!
Profile Image
For sending me Icons of England from my wish list!
Profile Image
For thinking of me and sending me 3 books from Simon Scarrows roman series, I will get to them soon :)
Profile Image
I am so pleased with the lovely postcard that you sent to me from your holiday. I am glad you had a great time. :))
Profile Image
for surprising me with an unexpected birthday gift: a wishlist book, yummy chocolate, lovely birthday card and a cute notebook.
You are amazing!
Profile Image
for surprising me with an unexpected birthday gift: a wishlist book, yummy chocolate, lovely birthday card and a cute notebook.
You are amazing!

My pleasure; sorry that I was so late this year! :(
Enjoy; you really deserve it! :)
Profile Image
for the Name book...Kenneth. The first king of Scotland, the man who founded the country, it is a perfect choice for me. Thanks again.
Profile Image
for the wishlist book "Elizabeth is Missing" which arrived today :)
Profile Image
What a lovely surprise it was to find the beautiful postcards, bookmark and TEA in my letterbox this morning! Thank you so much, how thoughtful of you :)
Profile Image
What a lovely surprise it was to find the beautiful postcards, bookmark and TEA in my letterbox this morning! Thank you so much, how thoughtful of you :)

😘😘😘
Profile Image
Came back from a short trip and found your lovely postcard from Ekaterinburg in my mailbox. Большое спасибо!
Profile Image
For not one but two Sue Grafton RABCKs and some lovely bookmarks.
Profile Image
For the lovely postcard.
Profile Image
For a surprise book about Natalie Holloway, a Grumpy cat postcard and a news postcard!
Profile Image
I don't know who gave me wings but thank you! I am loving them!
Profile Image
for sending me two cozy mysteries just because I mentioned an interest in another thread and for introducing a related thread on the forum to me. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.
Profile Image
For sending me Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson. And the beautiful photo.
Profile Image
I don't know who sent me my first wings , but thank you very much :-)
Profile Image
Thank you so much for 2 Wishlist books and the lovely extra of a postcard of the very lovely Scotland. It is very kind of you and I appreciate it muchly.
Profile Image
Thank you both, John Barrowman just popped by 😚
Profile Image
I received Fooling Houdini a few days ago, sender is Hawking Books. Did it come from anyone here? If so, please send me a PM. There was no note with it.
Profile Image
Thanks for sending "The Sittaford Mystery", by Agatha Christie, at my request (I noticed it was among your AVLs).

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14502651/

I was looking forward to re-reading it after watching a French TV documentary, so thanks again!
And thanks for the unexpected gift if your "country diary" in the form of thread posts... interesting and funny!
Profile Image
Thanks for sending me a WishList book:

"Murder on the Prowl", by Rita Mae Brown.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/2810737/

Looking forward to reading it, and glad to be part of your Lifetime Challenge!
Profile Image
For not one but THREE Robin Hobb books and for the mixed book plates and pretty card :-)
Profile Image
Mom was very happy with the great batch of stamps. :D

https://www.flickr.com/---/datetaken/
Profile Image
You're welcome! Glad u like
Profile Image
You've made my day with the parcel containing awesome Cursing Hedgehog cards and pins! Thank you for your generocity
Profile Image
Thank you very much for sending me another batch of stamps for Love Quilts UK. You are awesome! :-)
Profile Image
for sending me The Summer Book by Tove Jansson as part of greenbadger's One book a month thread. The postcard matches the book perfectly. How delightful!
Profile Image
Thanks for sending me a WishList book I have been looking forward to read:

"And the Band Played On", by Christopher Ward.

I can't believe no-one else signed for this bookray, as I consider this is a fascinating subject.
Thanks sooo much for making this wish come true! :)
Profile Image
For four more Julia Quinn books to add to the seven you already gave me!
Profile Image
Thank you for sending me yet another little book. You are right, I love these tiny books! This was very generous of you! :))
Profile Image
a big THANK YOU too whoever gave me Wings in June!

1 2 Next 

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.