corner corner (Claimed...) "Vintage" bookcrossing supplies available (crosspost from Release Techniques)

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

(Claimed...) "Vintage" bookcrossing supplies available (crosspost from Release Techniques)

Edited to remove contents...

Thanks for the interest, I've connected with someone who can give the supplies a good home.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Edited to remove contents...

Thanks for the interest, I've connected with someone who can give the supplies a good home.
Profile Image
I am in lower MI. What do you think the postage would be? I don't know about Canadian postage, it might be too high. But you could let me know, anyway. In the meantime, if anyone can meet you, let them have it!
Profile Image
Yeah, sadly, our postage rates are generally unreasonable, especially compared to the US...

To get to MI, it would be about $12CAD so about $9USD but that would be with no tracking. To add tracking, it goes up to $18CAD or $13.50USD. That assumes my kitchen scale is fairly accurate and that the envelop would be under 50g (which I think is very doable since it wouldn't need to be padded.)
Profile Image
I would love to have them. Thank you.
Profile Image
The cost to North Carolina is the same for Michigan ($12CAD/$9USD for no tracking, $18CAD/$13.50USD for tracking.) If T02S03B11D20 chooses to pass, you're next in line.
Profile Image

Oh...

I guess my PM from this morning didn't go thru?

Profile Image

RE: Oh...

For many years now, I've had a filter on emails from the bookcrossing.com domain to skip my inbox and go into a folder I look at maybe twice a year - I was clear in my post that PMs would go unanswered, I'm sorry you didn't see that part of my post.
Profile Image
Do you want to send me a PM with details or what?
Profile Image
I've just sent you a PM. Thanks!
Profile Image
I'm not sure if you mean this as a draw, but if so, I'm in! I live in NY and will gladly pay postage. Thanks.
Profile Image
No, just as a first-come-first served and it looks like I've found a "buyer." If anything changes, I'll post here again.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.