corner corner CLOSED - The Big Elizabeth Chadwick Giveaway

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

CLOSED - The Big Elizabeth Chadwick Giveaway

Hello All,

Since joining bookcrossing I have noticed I have a serious storage issue and so to solve this and save my fiance's sanity I have decided to give one Elizabeth Chadwick book away every month.

Elizabeth Chadwick (for any who have not heard of her) writes medieval historical fiction and she is one of my favourite authors, I have nearly every book she has written with the exception of a few of her most recent ones. I can't bring myself to wild release them as I want to make sure they are safe and happy and being enjoyed by new readers so I thought this might be the best way to have a clear out.

What I plan to do is list a book at the beginning of every month and draw a random winner at the end of the month. I am pretty happy to send these internationally as most are quite lightweight, some of the later ones are hardback and a bit heavy though so I might restrict these to UK only, I will make this clear when I list them.

Hopefully I get some interest as I saw she is on a few wishlists!

So lets begin ....

The Wild Hunt went to dark-draco
The Running Vixen went to from
The Leopard Unleashed went to redfox5
Daughters of the Grail went to alexiapapa

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hello All,

Since joining bookcrossing I have noticed I have a serious storage issue and so to solve this and save my fiance's sanity I have decided to give one Elizabeth Chadwick book away every month.

Elizabeth Chadwick (for any who have not heard of her) writes medieval historical fiction and she is one of my favourite authors, I have nearly every book she has written with the exception of a few of her most recent ones. I can't bring myself to wild release them as I want to make sure they are safe and happy and being enjoyed by new readers so I thought this might be the best way to have a clear out.

What I plan to do is list a book at the beginning of every month and draw a random winner at the end of the month. I am pretty happy to send these internationally as most are quite lightweight, some of the later ones are hardback and a bit heavy though so I might restrict these to UK only, I will make this clear when I list them.

Hopefully I get some interest as I saw she is on a few wishlists!

So lets begin ....

The Wild Hunt went to dark-draco
The Running Vixen went to from
The Leopard Unleashed went to redfox5
Daughters of the Grail went to alexiapapa
Profile Image
I got your pm about your great giveaway drawing and I would love to enter to win. I have a lot of Chadwicks books on my wishlist.

Thanks for the great drawing chance. I'm in USA by the way.
Profile Image
Fantastic you are in :)
Profile Image
Sounds good! Thanks!
Profile Image
Added you to the list :)
Profile Image
Please enter me.
Thank you for this RABCK :)
Profile Image
Added you :)
Profile Image
please enter me for the sweeps too. Randomly, I seem to have read the 3rd book in this trilogy, so it's probably about time I read the first two books :)
Profile Image
I've added you in, so happy I am getting some takers!
Profile Image
Profile Image
But have n't read any of her books yet.
So this seems a good place to start.
Please add me to the list.
Profile Image
Added you in :)
Profile Image
Profile Image
Hello, I'll be happy de enter :) thank you ;)
Profile Image
Hello, I'll be happy de enter :) thank you ;)

Wonderful, I've added you :)
Profile Image
I love historical fiction (discovered it through BC), but I'm at a loss as to what authors are good. According to GR, Elizabeth Chadwick must be very good.
Profile Image
I love historical fiction (discovered it through BC), but I'm at a loss as to what authors are good. According to GR, Elizabeth Chadwick must be very good.

I have added you, she is very good :)
Profile Image
As I have had quite a few takers already I have decided to close this a bit before the end of the month, last entries will be accepted on 19th August and I will draw a winner on the 20th, thanks for all the interest :)
Profile Image
I will draw a winner tomorrow :)
Profile Image
Congratulations dark-draco the book is yours, I will PM for your address :)
Profile Image
Congratulations dark-drako

And Claitbyxxx thank you for this RABCK.
Profile Image
Looking forward to reading it ............
Profile Image
I am offering book 2 of Ravenstow trilogy (although it can be read independently of the others) for my September RABCK.

Please post below if you would like to enter for this draw.
Profile Image
I try again if I may :-)
Profile Image
I try again if I may :-)

Of course, you are in!
Profile Image
Dear Claiby11xxx I would also like to join for September's book.
Profile Image
Profile Image
Thanks for the chance!
Profile Image
Thanks for joining :)
Profile Image
Profile Image
I will be closing this and drawing a winner on 26th September!
Profile Image

Bump

Drawing a winner tomorrow!
Profile Image
And the winner this month is from I will PM you for your details, don't forget to come back next month!
Profile Image
Dear Clairby11xxx,
my surprice is great for having been the lucky winner of your September giveaway!!!
Even more since yesterday was my name-day, so your generous giving makes me double-happy!!!!
I appreciate your kind gesture and I wish you a lot of happiness!
Profile Image
Dear Clairby11xxx I have just received THE RUNNING VIXEN by Elizabeth Chadwick, and I adored the cover & the pages' feeling, that I have already start reading it!!!
I deeply appreciate your sharing! 

(I hardly hold myself from re-joining for more! :D )
(OK, maybe in a later date :D )
Profile Image
I am offering The Leopard Unleashed for my October Giveaway:

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14093778/

If you would like to enter please post below :)
Profile Image
I've not read this one :)
Profile Image
You are in with great odds at the moment!
Profile Image
Profile Image
thanks for the chance!
Profile Image
Thanks for the offer
Profile Image
Thanks for the offer

I will be drawing the winner next Friday!
Profile Image

Bump!

Profile Image

RE: Bump!

I'd like to enter (:

Profile Image
I'd like to enter (:

You are in :)
Profile Image

Bump!

Profile Image
I received a copy of this title already, thanks
Profile Image
I received a copy of this title already, thanks

No problem I hope you enjoy it :)
Profile Image

Bump!

One final bump before a winner is picked tomorrow :)
Profile Image
Congratulations redfox5 you are the winner this month, I will send you a PM for your address :)

I'm going to be quite busy the next couple of months so the giveaway will be returning in January 2017 when I should have had time to catch up with my reading a bit!
Profile Image
Thanks for all the entries, I look forward to tempting you again in the new year!
Profile Image
Profile Image
has arrive :) Thanks! I will be returning here in 2017
Profile Image
Hi all, it's been a bit longer in between offerings than I anticipated but I am finally able to offer up another Elizabeth Chadwick book for one lucky bookcrosser.

The next book is Daughters of the Grail http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14093784/ and I will be drawing a winner most likely at the end of October. If you would like to enter please comment below and I will PM the winner for their address once they are chosen. Best of luck :)
Profile Image
It's the first time I hear of this author and I would be very interested in this draw,as historical fiction is my favorite genre!
Profile Image
I haven't heard of Elizabeth Chadwick, but medieval historical fiction seems very interesting to me!
Profile Image
I have never heard of this author before, but I love historical novels!
Profile Image

All In

Profile Image

Bump!

I will draw a winner tomorrow so if you would to enter please comment below :)
Profile Image

WINNER!

Well done alexiapapa the book is all yours, I've sent you a Pm for your address :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.