corner corner WINNERS announced - Wishlist Book and Wings RABCK (CLOSED)

Forum | << (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

WINNERS announced - Wishlist Book and Wings RABCK (CLOSED)

To celebrate the first anniversary of the RABCK address contacts thread list. http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/514439 I am organising a RABCK.

This is a twofold RABCK for both existing members and new ones too.

Three prizes are on offer, a wishlist book and wings for a month to the first name drawn and a further wings for a month to one existing member and one new member.

How to enter:

EXISTING MEMBERS

1. Send a PM to your address buddy informing them of any changes to your address or confirming that you are still at the same address and you are still happy for them to release your details to other bookcrossers for surprises.
2. Post here to tell me you have done it

Complete steps 1 & 2 and you will be entered into the anniversary draw

NEW MEMBERS

1. Post here to join the ‘address buddy list’ list
2. If you have a bookcrosser in mind to be your address buddy post their pseudonym too. You can still enter if not - ask for a volunteer and one may step forward during this RABCK (we also have a few members willing to hold more than one address and I can put you in touch with each other)

If you have any questions about either the draw or the address list ask on here or PM me.

I will make the draw some time in December, after I have finished Xmas shopping ;-)

Participants will be listed below:

EXISTING MEMBERS
1. J4shaw
2. whiskeyjane (wings only)
3. BeckyLizz
4. booklady331
5.Southernfryed
6.Plum-crazy
7.linguistkris

NEW MEMBERS
1.Poodlesister
2.queenfrog

Complete Thread

Profile Image
To celebrate the first anniversary of the RABCK address contacts thread list. http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/514439 I am organising a RABCK.

This is a twofold RABCK for both existing members and new ones too.

Three prizes are on offer, a wishlist book and wings for a month to the first name drawn and a further wings for a month to one existing member and one new member.

How to enter:

EXISTING MEMBERS

1. Send a PM to your address buddy informing them of any changes to your address or confirming that you are still at the same address and you are still happy for them to release your details to other bookcrossers for surprises.
2. Post here to tell me you have done it

NEW MEMBERS

1. Post here to join the ‘address buddy list’ list
2. If you have a bookcrosser in mind to be your address buddy post their pseudonym too. You can still enter if not - ask for a volunteer and one may step forward during this RABCK (we also have a few members willing to hold more than one address and I can put you in touch with each other)

If you have any questions about either the draw or the address list ask on here or PM me.

I will make the draw some time in December, after I have finished Xmas shopping ;-)

Participants will be listed below:

EXISTING MEMBERS
1. J4shaw
2. whiskeyjane (wings only)
3. BeckyLizz
4. booklady331
5.Southernfryed
6.Plum-crazy
7.linguistkris

NEW MEMBERS
1.Poodlesister
2.queenfrog

Profile Image

PM sent..

I don't mind being first ;)
Thanks for organising this RABCK and continuing to promote the Address Contacts thread.
Profile Image
I don't mind being first ;)
Thanks for organising this RABCK and continuing to promote the Address Contacts thread.

I got your PM :)

Profile Image
Let me know if you have or want to join the list - we have two new additions so far :)
Profile Image
Hi I am an existing member of the buddy list and my addy is still the same. I would love to enter for wings only though if this is possible.
Profile Image
PM sent to my buddy. Thanks for the RABCK draw!!
Profile Image
Thanks for keeping us RABCKing
Profile Image
Details remain the same - added to the draw :)
Profile Image
Wishlist book and wings - linguistkris
Wings - BeckyLizz and Poodlesister

I will sort the book in the next few days and let the winner know what is on its way to them. I hope to get the wings sorted tonight.

Thanks to everyone who joined :)
Profile Image
Thanks so much for the RABCK! I always enjoy having my stars back. It was a nice surprise as I forgot I had entered this haha!
Profile Image
Thank you so much Diane-Fraser, very kind of you. I too had forgotten about this!
Profile Image
Your surprise book has arrived, and it is so very pretty: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13761097/
Thank you so much, I know I will enjoy this. :)
Profile Image
Your surprise book has arrived, and it is so very pretty: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13761097/
Thank you so much, I know I will enjoy this. :)

I am so happy :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.